Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid HD Collection » Metal Gear Solid 3 CQC question » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

hideOriginal Post

Nov 21, 11 at 7:27pmAragorn Vzla

How do you hold an enemy without slitting their throat? Every time I Hold a guy Snake immediately slits hi's throat if I don't throw him on the ground right away.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 17, 14 at 2:58am
Daksh sharma

How to find sokolov in the lab , what's the CQC Button in the remote
(XBOX)

Apr 22, 12 at 1:28am
snake skin

mama said

Mar 12, 12 at 1:50pm
kingemocut

The Xbox ver is so much easier. Sliting the peoples throat button is different from the cqc button. Its so much easier. But im still using the "tap cqc then push the left stick constantly" idea.

Feb 29, 12 at 1:14am
MsHarrierIIVSTOL

quote Metallica
"SPEAK!", "...", "ANSWER ME!", "BASTARD!" *slits throat*.

I luv the 'slam dunk' method of Snakes CQC. Just grabbing them while they are in close proximity then smashing their faces to the ground, just watch that dirt fly, instant knock out man!! I use it on eva when im abl lololol

Feb 27, 12 at 3:26pm
Metallica

"SPEAK!", "...", "ANSWER ME!", "BASTARD!" *slits throat*.

Feb 25, 12 at 12:14am
MsHarrierIIVSTOL

would it be any different to the PS2 version in the way u go about it? i figured it'd be the same, p'haps i'm wrong as i havnt played it on PS3 yet, i'm playing the HD version of SOL right now...Its totally GR8 so far, EVRY SOUND IN THE GAME IS AMPLIFIED MAN!!!

quote MGS/SNAKE 4 ETERNITY!!!

Feb 01, 12 at 8:32pm
Zhang Liao

if it gets too hard just tap O its not too difficult but still a little easier if your find holding the buttons gently.

Nov 22, 11 at 4:00pm
Aragorn Vzla

Stitch thanks, no wonder how I'm a mass murderer at the moment instead of a stealth agent of the CIA.

Nov 21, 11 at 11:02pm
Stitch

You have to gently hold the button, buttons are sensitive, so they programmed it that if you press it slightly, Snake will only hold him, but pressing the button fully will make him slit his throat.

Nov 21, 11 at 7:27pm
Aragorn Vzla

How do you hold an enemy without slitting their throat? Every time I Hold a guy Snake immediately slits hi's throat if I don't throw him on the ground right away.