Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword » Help the Zelda Neo-Wiki! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for a game thread, feel free to drop them in here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Nov 20, 11 at 11:24pmSymphonic Abyss

Zelda NeoWiki
    Hey! You! Listen! We know you're a Skyward Sword fan, and if you aren't, then you're surely a Zelda fan. Well, Zelda fans are all geniuses, so I know it shouldn't be too hard to help a little bit. The Legend of Zelda NeoWiki could use some help! All contributions are appreciated, but here's some of the things you could do:
  • Skyward Sword
    • Upload Images (We're in dire need of images for the game!)
    • Create New Pages
      • Characters
      • Locations
      • Enemies
      • Weapons
      • Items
    • Contribute to already-existing pages
      • Keep character pages up to date with new information!

So, you know what do now, right? Well, if not, ask questions here in this thread! Dragoon, Symphonic Abyss, and any Zelda Wiki Staff members are glad to answer any queries you may have. If you have any comments about how the wiki looks, PLEASE comment in this thread so that we can take in the constructive criticism.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 11, 12 at 4:41am
Justin

Anyone else like that color? The blue looks a little dark blue for Zelda and the rest of the wiki, but when I'm done with my Algebra homework I'll test it out and see if I like it. ^^;

Feb 11, 12 at 4:39am
Nagare

justin, you could always hijack the theme I put on the Metroid wiki XD

Feb 11, 12 at 4:34am
Justin

The feedback I did get was to switch the colors to a blue theme to match Skyward Sword (which I've been slowly trying to do...). Dark Arcanine, could we get some feedback as well? I know I keep asking you in particular, but I'd really love some constructive criticism on the wiki. Thanks in advance!

Feb 11, 12 at 4:28am
Nagare

I don't really think its too attractive either, but part of that is the header for me. Too much blue imo and it doesn't really go with anything (other than Skyward Sword).

Feb 11, 12 at 4:18am
Justin

Thanks!

I just want to make sure the main page looks attractive. At the moment, I don't think it does. There aren't many members giving me feedback, though, so getting the right things down at the moment seems to be up to me alone. If anyone has any feedback as to how the wiki looks, I'd love some feedback.

Feb 11, 12 at 4:09am
Nagare

Do you mean this template? I made one that was just the current header being used on the first page. It's right here.

Also, no matter how plain/unattractive your current list is, I think it works better than the Mario one simply because there aren't as many games (at least it doesn't seem like it). But you could set it up like that if you wanted...

Feb 11, 12 at 4:04am
Justin

I typed that out while my laptop was running extremely slowly, sorry. I was a bit vague.

I'm looking to erase the list under the subheader because I think it looks unnattractive and replace it with a list in the column-form like the one Mario Wiki has.

I took the coding off of White Knight Chronicles for the {{Header A, B & C}} and was wondering if you could create one matching the color/details of the headers already on the main page.

Does that make a bit more sense, Nagare?

Feb 11, 12 at 3:58am
Nagare

Justin, what do you mean by "lists of the games/characters"? You already have a list of games in the header...then you also have characters and games as dropdowns in the NavMenu.

I'm not really sure which Header template you mean, but I could make one just for the one you use on the main page.

Feb 11, 12 at 3:54am
Justin

Nagare, the columns look fine, but I'm looking to add some more things to the main page that require coding that I'm not familiar with. I was planning on switching the sub header with lists of the games/characters. Was also wondering if you could help me with that {{Header}} template. That template looks like it makes things easier, but I can't figure out how to color it to match the other manual headers.

Feb 11, 12 at 2:25am
Nagare

Justin, there you go. Think I got it how you wanted it. Let me know if there are any issues.