Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Rage quitting » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 18, 11 at 11:59pmneji 9889

I told myself i would do it, but i finally gave in. I was on a 1 bar the whole game, lagging around, etc. Couldnt kill someone who was standing still, so i did it. After 0-27 i was frustrated because it wasnt my fault.

What do you guys think, justified or no?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 10, 12 at 11:53am
Ncjpr1993

If I'm doing well in a match, and my team is all doing awful, I have no problem trying my hardest to carry those who can't play well. However, if I'm going 20-4, and the other team somehow gets multiple high-kill air supports, I'm *bleep*ing out of that game. I rage quite a bit unfortunately, but channel it through positive trolling energy.

Jul 04, 12 at 8:31pm
The1337Dawg

quote XxSkelterXx
Yah, I would have rage quite after 30 seconds man. I applaud you for hanging in there until you died 27 times...Shit like this shouldn't happen. I rage quit at least 3-4 times a day..Mostly when I get annoyed by the shitty spawn system.
The spawn system in Call of Duty is horrible. I bought Modern Warfare 3 when I was told that the system is going to be redone completley. But then after playing a few games I quickly relized that is not true.
Like even look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0zzj4n2Sxs&feature=plcp

By far Call of Duty has the worst spawns from any other video game I have played.

Jul 04, 12 at 3:58am
KR_1250

Ragequitters: Who cares? They have literally no affect on my game. If im honest i dont even notice 99% of rage quitters and i cant moan at anyone, i have certainly rage quitted a few times whilst playing COD.

Dashboarders: Dirty, smelly, hopeless rodents. Stat obsessed little monkeys.

Jul 04, 12 at 1:50am
The1337Dawg

I figure if you are being absolutely destroyed by the enemy team, and their is nothing in your power you can do to come back and win, it gives you the right to rage quit. Or you have a horrible connection to the host that makes it nearly impossible to enjoy playing the game, you have the right. In your case, both of the following situations were happening which gives you every right to rage quit. Your fine don't worry.

Jul 01, 12 at 6:06am
oL0RDo

I hate it when people Rage Quit because they are getting their asses handed to them.

Jun 30, 12 at 3:16am
IUSEthePM-9

I don't get the problem with rage quitters haha. Whole teams backing out can be dodgy and a little annoying if you're playing a part of a group, but if one or two go, you can be happy you made them that mad that they had to rage quit, and then they'll probably be replaced soon after. I don't know if I entirely approve of the matchmaking, they should just let games without other teams die, and fill up pre game lobbies, that way it's fair for everyone. No one should be spawned into being raped by Pave Lows, ACs, AH6s and Preds (pretty sure this legitimately happened to me once as well)

Jun 29, 12 at 8:02am
XxSkelterXx

Yah, I would have rage quite after 30 seconds man. I applaud you for hanging in there until you died 27 times...Shit like this shouldn't happen. I rage quit at least 3-4 times a day..Mostly when I get annoyed by the shitty spawn system.

Jun 29, 12 at 7:52am
xHitmanzx

Jun 28, 12 at 11:11am
Horse

quote xHitmanzx
[img]moron[/img]

Jun 28, 12 at 7:21am
xHitmanzx