Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Saints Row: The Third » Professor Genki » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 18, 11 at 11:08amNight Surgeon

Has anyone encountered this beast yet? Prof. Genki is a rare spawn. If you manage to find him, he'll start attacking you. He is a BITCH to take down. It took me longer to take him down than a freaking tank. However, the reward for killing him is a huge wad of cash. I got over $350,000 for killing him.

So, anyone run into him? Or better yet, anyone else kill him?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 23, 14 at 11:44pm
mr purple

quote Randome
  • What kind of weapons does he use?
  • Does he seem to have more body-armour?
  • Did he seem to have superior artificial intelligence, compared with usual SWAT / STAG soldiers?
he has no weapons yet he fights like a human player ex: he can run up to you and punch you in the nuts and it takes forever to kill him he's stronger than a tank and brute
  • Is it possible to corner him and then kill him in a single shot with a rocket-launcher?
  • Where exactly did yo see him?
Tell us everything.

Aug 16, 13 at 10:47am
Xman0927

I no u guys won't beleive me but I saw 3 back to back an got over $900,000 from killing all three of them. I tend to find them alot near murderbrawl

May 23, 13 at 7:12pm
VampireWicked

I thought Genki appearances was random to but i think Genki is walking to each murder time event location.
Because i've seen him several times walking up towards Lets pretend, passed Lets pretend & towards the murder time event location where the train tracks are.

I've seen him walking other places but there's a route that goes towards a murder time event.

Feb 01, 13 at 11:56am
Perseus Darko

I've found him about 6 times so far, didn't realize how much you could get if you killed him on the first 4 times i seen him. even killed him on the 4th time, but never collected the egg until the 5th time i killed him and realized this 400k boost in my money. wasn't till i looked on the forums that i knew for sure to kill him for money lol. I just got him again actually, and received 400k again! I noticed that he appears after i kill a lot of gang members and blow up a lot of vehicles, usually in a busy area. before i only used to see him in the day time, but i just killed him just now at night in sunset park after doing a assassination mission... so it's basically random, but i like to kill the shit out of people, so i see him often lol. best way to kill him without getting the cops after you, is using combos with your bare hands. when he's down stomp the shit out of him, or like i do beat the hell out of him with that huge purple dildo lmfao! does the job every time

Dec 12, 12 at 12:10pm
Night Surgeon

quote TripleDX
NO! The first Assassin's Creed pissed me off way too much to ever play it again, cut scenes went for 30 mins and all i wanted to do is play! lol
I highly suggest playing AC2. It is the absolute best in the series bar none. You don't even need to play the rest. Just play AC2.

Anyways, been meaning to come back here for awhile now to mention I had 2 spawn at the same time in my no upgrades hardcore playthrough. I died pretty quickly.

Dec 05, 12 at 2:23am
Mur7lo

i've killed him only with unarmed combos, (10 combos i guess), and earned 950,000

Oct 12, 12 at 6:23am
VampireWicked

quote "TripleDX"
i dont think the island should be included. People can go there as a tourist attration. There should be room for a Saints statue since the other one is in the ocean

Yea agreed.
OHHHH but it should cost more if you have the ending with the original SteelPort statute standing.
If the original SteelPort statute is still standing it'll cost $30million.

OHHHHHHH NEW IDEA!
lol We gotta post non-Genki related in the SaintsRowThe4th suggestion thread.
You gotta read it there, it's good lol.

Oct 11, 12 at 11:53pm
TripleDX

quote VampireWicked
a Saints statue with the island would be $15million............Hmmm with or without the island ?
Should the island be included ?
i dont think the island should be included. People can go there as a tourist attration. There should be room for a Saints statue since the other one is in the ocean

Oct 10, 12 at 10:31pm
intoxication

^ I haven't touch it since I've plat'd it. Awhile ago now. Story was way too short.

quote TripleDX
quote intoxication
quote TripleDX
quote intoxication
You guys still playing this game?

TripleDX we never got our MP session, did we? =(
havent played the game on ages. I want too just dont have time.

intoxication - i finish uni in the middle of November so if you wanna MP ill be there!

I still remember the RDR MP we had! Great times!
Pick up Assassin's Creed 3 and we definitely have a deal. =)
NO! The first Assassin's Creed pissed me off way too much to ever play it again, cut scenes went for 30 mins and all i wanted to do is play! lol
Yeah, the first assassin's creed was, especially having to sit through it without being able to skip it a second time through is just silly. But the later series isn't like that and a lot more fun. Especially online with friends.

Oct 10, 12 at 9:43pm
VampireWicked

Love buying the military base idea Aswm420, & the Saints statue idea TripleDX but we have to set a price lol.
Since the military base isn't that big it could cost $10million, & a Saints statue with the island would be $15million............Hmmm with or without the island ?
Should the island be included ?

And increase the cash limit for this.
For $50million
You have a choice in buying & owning one of the Genki game shows.

lol okay Now i need the SaintsRowThe4th thread.
Too many ideas now lol.

quote "intoxication"
You guys still playing this game?

OH YEA STILL PLAYING.
More than before lol.

Oh & the sonic cannon is awesome against Brutes, it doesn't kill then right away but it literally sends them flying.
Seriously it really really does.