Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » What Gold Gun Looks The Best? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 13, 11 at 3:04pm

P90 looks amazing and i think it looks better than the other gold guns i have seen. GOLD RIOT SHIELD WOULD LOOK EVEN BETTER THAN A GOLD P90.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 10, 12 at 7:03pm
ditto

I think the golden AA12 looks pretty badass. It's just like a giant chunk of gold that goes CHUG CHUG CHUG.

Aug 10, 12 at 6:13pm
theQman

quote IUSEthePM-9
quote theQman
quote IUSEthePM-9
quote 12th Cylinder
AK-47 and MP5 look the best golded, but a gold 1887 is most satisfying. I retired the 1887 after though.
Can't wait till i get to retire the AA12 haha. halfway through 30, gah it's painful. Model's okay though, don't mind it too much. I even like the Dragunov more than the AA-12, although I will definitely retire that when I get it gold.
The AA-12 is a beast. Whenever I'm having a bad day I always swap the Spas or KSG for it and go to town. The AA was the easiest shotgun to get gold honestly.
Holy crap we are such different people. Whenever I'm having a bad day with the AA, I switch to the Spas and go to town. And the KSG was the easiest shotgun to get gold so far (out of Model, KSG, and nearly AA-12). Surely we can agree that nothing beats USAS?
Well the Spas is my favorite shotgun and It's definitely a beast, but lately it has been shit and idk why. But yeah the USAS is amazing but I don't like using it though because everyone and their bitch uses it.

Aug 10, 12 at 6:00pm
Zero

quote theQman
quote IUSEthePM-9
quote 12th Cylinder
AK-47 and MP5 look the best golded, but a gold 1887 is most satisfying. I retired the 1887 after though.
Can't wait till i get to retire the AA12 haha. halfway through 30, gah it's painful. Model's okay though, don't mind it too much. I even like the Dragunov more than the AA-12, although I will definitely retire that when I get it gold.
The AA-12 is a beast. Whenever I'm having a bad day I always swap the Spas or KSG for it and go to town. The AA was the easiest shotgun to get gold honestly.
Have to agree with this. Any shotgun that you can spam is obviously going to have potential. Granted the AA-12 has crap range, but if you can play around it it's a hell of a gun.

The Spas, KSG and Model are all wank until you get Damage though. Well, maybe not so much the Spas, but the latter two definitely.

Aug 10, 12 at 5:53pm
IUSEthePM-9

quote theQman
quote IUSEthePM-9
quote 12th Cylinder
Holy crap we are such different people. Whenever I'm having a bad day with the AA, I switch to the Spas and go to town. And the KSG was the easiest shotgun to get gold so far (out of Model, KSG, and nearly AA-12). Surely we can agree that nothing beats USAS?

Aug 10, 12 at 3:42am
theQman

quote IUSEthePM-9
quote 12th Cylinder

Aug 10, 12 at 1:45am
IUSEthePM-9

quote 12th Cylinder

Aug 09, 12 at 11:04am
th Cylinder

Aug 09, 12 at 4:59am
theQman

I hate how gold looks on most Assault Rifles, but then again I hate most Assault Rifles so that's only right.

I think gold looks best on the Shotguns. I have gold for all of them except the Model and it looks so sexy running around gleaming like the guiding light.

Aug 09, 12 at 4:47am
Charlie

I don't think the gold camo looks good at all, so none of them.

Aug 09, 12 at 1:41am
IUSEthePM-9

It is absolutely no doubt the AK47. HU1CH13 surprised that you didn't say that. I have the UMP45, and it looks alright, not the best. Other than that I would probably say the Spas-12.