Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Resistance 3 » How do you feel about R3? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 13, 11 at 3:15am
Bale Fire

I can understand not loving the multiplayer, but I thought the campaign was great. Not sure how you can possibly fail to complete it at least once.

Nov 12, 11 at 7:08pm
Agent Mo

What? I'll admit i missed the military aspects of the first two games, but i did still love the story in this one.

I haven't played it in a while due to Uncharted 3 coming out, but i played it through twice (first time on normal, second time on hard/coop with a mate), and had fun both times. Played a bit of the online but not much, hoping to get more into it eventually.

Nov 12, 11 at 5:14pm
Coi Cki

Having had the game for a while now, I really can't get myself to play it. I've reached the crashed C-130 in New York, but that was a month ago, and I've no hurry to go back... And I haven't even touched the online yet.

To me, Resistance 3 is a lost cause, it seems. I fully enjoyed Fall of Man, and Resistance 2, but the third game, I don't care enough to finish the story even once, it seems. Was hyped about it, now it collects dust on my shelf...