Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed Revelations » Agents Database - Online Identities » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome, fellow Assassin, why not join our creed while you're here?New to the forum? Why not introduce yourself to fellow Assassins?
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Nov 11, 11 at 12:55pmDragoon

I thought with the release of Assassin's Creed: Revelations only 4 days away it would be nice to set up a database of players both for 360 and PS3 users in an attempt to coordinate friendlies, organise 'raids' against other clans, post videos of our online battles, or just generally as members with a common interest. Just post in this thread with the following 'form' and I'll add you to the OP.

[b]NeoName:[/b]
[b]PSN / XBL / PC:[/b]
[b]Times Available:[/b]

XBL Database

PSN Database

PC

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 28, 12 at 9:22pm
Skyexplorer

NeoName:Skyexplorer
XBL :CrypticMenace
Times Available:Generally after 3pm EST

Feb 26, 12 at 2:43pm
Whelan

eww she came back.

Less of that :3 - Dragoon

less of that you chopstick

Feb 26, 12 at 2:21pm
Dragoon

quote Boo
NeoName: Boo
PSN / XBL / PC: Besanii
Times Available: Late at night
This. Is. The best thing. Ever.

Feb 26, 12 at 2:19pm
Boo

NeoName: Boo
PSN / XBL / PC: Besanii
Times Available: Late at night

Feb 11, 12 at 8:12pm
Whitefalcon

Yeah we do. I play AC, BF plays the rest.

Feb 11, 12 at 7:01pm
Whelan

quote Blackfalcon
quote Whelan
i've only been playing deathmatch and like i'm level 6 i think, and i'm definitely shit at this game.

blackfalcon, why are you so beast? :< You're like top of leaderboard out of my friends list for everything. :<<<<

Haha, it's Whitefalcon that gets all the impressive scores. xD I suck at the Multiplayer.

Do you both use the same PSN or am I getting seriously mind *bleep*ed right now?

Feb 11, 12 at 5:22pm
Blackfalcon

quote Whelan
i've only been playing deathmatch and like i'm level 6 i think, and i'm definitely shit at this game.

blackfalcon, why are you so beast? :< You're like top of leaderboard out of my friends list for everything. :<<<<

I'm just really good-looking and skilled at everything I do.

Haha, it's Whitefalcon that gets all the impressive scores. xD I suck at the Multiplayer.

Feb 11, 12 at 12:32pm
big_davey_b

You don't really have to try to activate your death streak. If you are trying to poison people, you do get stunned more than people using other tactics. So a couple of times stunned, a couple of deaths and a couple of cases with another pursuer beating you to your target, and the death streak comes along naturally.
I do find the x2 death streak is the most productive one though. Especially if you also use poison.

Feb 11, 12 at 10:57am
Whitefalcon

Deliberately trying to get a x2 Loss Streak never pays off. :L But yeah, Incognito kills all the way. Oh, and use blend groups as much as possible, you're practically invisible in there.

Feb 11, 12 at 8:07am
big_davey_b

You can get some truly epic kill scores if you take your time and plan it properly. A couple of days ago, I got a score of 3300 for a single kill. Now an average kill is 250-350 points. So you can see the benefits of being stealthy.
If you want to know how I got that.
I had been trying to get a poison kill, but had been stunned several times, and hence I did have my 2x next score death streak bonus in place.
Kill 100 pts.
Incognito 350 pts.
Poison 300 pts (Crafted Ability for the extra points).
Focus 150 pts (someone stunned my target in front of me, so had plenty of time to focus before the kill).
Hidden 300 pts. (lucked out and managed to blend in a crowd while waiting for my focus to lock).
Poacher 50 pts.
And all these also triggered my Greater Variety bonus for another 400 pts.
So with all those factors. That kill by itself was worth 1650 pts. Doubled to 3300 with my death streak bonus.
Or the equivalent of 20 reckless kills.
So planning your kill. And even purposely losing a few contracts to activate your death streak can give you a huge advantage.