Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Angry Birds » Which level entertains you most? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 09, 11 at 1:38pmSecretagentgearz

What is your favorite fun entertaining level to do? Mine is 5-19 of the mighty hoax. Post your favorite!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 29, 13 at 6:50am
Leo52

I mainly think the levels 20 to 38 are the most entretainig and dificult to me.

May 28, 13 at 4:27am
annaharris

You are right "harshit" i have faced the same problem to complete 7th level. It's little hard among all. Now, i can easily pass up to 15 levels.

Apr 22, 13 at 12:01pm
harhis23

I think level 7 is the most difficult,at least for me. It took me more than a week to finish it. Usually, it would take me just a day to finish off a level.

Apr 16, 13 at 11:42pm
firefly88

All levels are entertaining.

Apr 16, 13 at 4:11am
jianglan

I am Austin and I love Angry Birds as well

Apr 12, 13 at 5:22am
annaharris

I like 5 to 15. But, 5 to 7 level is my most favorite.

Apr 03, 13 at 2:41am
John234MKWii

I'm not actually sure which ones you're talking about but for me, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 15.

Apr 02, 13 at 9:59am
aeshlog

I'm playing here playangrybirds24.com till now they are updating there database as well, let's see what heppenes

Jul 18, 12 at 5:54am
susonjoy

Actually to say, I love the Angry birds game very much which is my all time favorite game. This game is having levels, each and every level is very interesting. I feel very eager to go to the next level because I feel very curious what would be the next level. I mostly like the last levels because they are difficult to play, so that if we win that level it gives lot of happiness.

Jun 20, 12 at 3:23am
alice302

I am just playing the low level steps, i should work harder on it.