Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Angry Birds » Which level entertains you most? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 09, 11 at 1:38pmSecretagentgearz

What is your favorite fun entertaining level to do? Mine is 5-19 of the mighty hoax. Post your favorite!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 29, 13 at 6:50am
Leo52

I mainly think the levels 20 to 38 are the most entretainig and dificult to me.

May 28, 13 at 4:27am
annaharris

You are right "harshit" i have faced the same problem to complete 7th level. It's little hard among all. Now, i can easily pass up to 15 levels.

Apr 22, 13 at 12:01pm
harhis23

I think level 7 is the most difficult,at least for me. It took me more than a week to finish it. Usually, it would take me just a day to finish off a level.

Apr 16, 13 at 11:42pm
firefly88

All levels are entertaining.

Apr 16, 13 at 4:11am
jianglan

I am Austin and I love Angry Birds as well

Apr 12, 13 at 5:22am
annaharris

I like 5 to 15. But, 5 to 7 level is my most favorite.

Apr 03, 13 at 2:41am
John234MKWii

I'm not actually sure which ones you're talking about but for me, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 15.

Apr 02, 13 at 9:59am
aeshlog

I'm playing here playangrybirds24.com till now they are updating there database as well, let's see what heppenes

Jul 18, 12 at 5:54am
susonjoy

Actually to say, I love the Angry birds game very much which is my all time favorite game. This game is having levels, each and every level is very interesting. I feel very eager to go to the next level because I feel very curious what would be the next level. I mostly like the last levels because they are difficult to play, so that if we win that level it gives lot of happiness.

Jun 20, 12 at 3:23am
alice302

I am just playing the low level steps, i should work harder on it.