Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Gears of War 3 » General Discussion: Bears of War » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker's Gears of War 3 forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 07, 11 at 6:56pmRemedy

quote The Pursuit
quote Chrono
quote The Pursuit
They are still having issues, I don't think they really had any idea how many people were going to get this and play it so soon.
The servers haven't been down for me in at least a week. And I'm starting to be able to make it into games as a Squad. Slowly but surely I think they're working out the kinks.

Getting MW3 for my little brother tomorrow. Naturally he won't be the only one playing it, so if any of you end up buying it I'd be glad to jump on and play a game or two with some of you dudes.

He's paying the majority of it, so cheap entertainment for moi.
Haha sweet bro, let us know if it's any good and what not.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 15, 13 at 3:07pm
Remedy

quote Tengu
I sold my Xbox a few days ago lol, I think a combination of growing up, not having the time and Judgment single handedly destroying the franchise led to it happening.
Lol. I'm actually selling my xbox 360 on craiglist this weekend. I wish I could play The Last of us. The game got some really good reviews from what I've seen.

Jun 15, 13 at 7:33am
Tengu

I sold my Xbox a few days ago lol, I think a combination of growing up, not having the time and Judgment single handedly destroying the franchise led to it happening.

I dusted off my PS3 and have been playing Ni No Kuni, I don't think I've enjoyed an RPG as much since FFX/KH. I purchased Journey Deluxe Edition and The Last Of Us as well, PS3 games are so much cooler than 360. Gears and Minecraft were literally the only games I fully enjoyed on the 360.

PSN ID - Abracsus

Jun 13, 13 at 6:11am
Remedy

quote Guugley
Trojanman aye i still play once or twice a week, easily the best gears multiplayer

hope you're well mike
I can imagine how challenging the multiplayer is.

So far so good Ryan. Got my AA degree for business administration just need to get my BA now. Other than that, just doing the usual with life. I take it you're doing well?

Jun 13, 13 at 12:29am
Guugley

Trojanman aye i still play once or twice a week, easily the best gears multiplayer

hope you're well mike

Jun 12, 13 at 2:42pm
Remedy

quote Chrono
I do occasionally pick up the ole 360 controller and play it but it's usually quick and casual with a brother or something.

The fact that our internet here at home is dog shit doesn't help my motivation to play an online game like Gears as well.

As far as these forums go, yeah they're pretty much a ghost town.
I don't know why they haven't updated the my.neoforum page yet. I get confused on who's online and who's not with the colors. I definitely think the site can improve with appearance with just a bit. Make it look more modern.

Also, a chat messenger would be impressive.

Jun 12, 13 at 2:37pm
Chrono

quote Trojanman
I haven't played any games since RE6 I think. I probably won't be touching any games until the PS4 comes out as well.

I'm working and doing a bit of school for the summer. So I actually have more time to spend to wander around and whatnot.
I do occasionally pick up the ole 360 controller and play it but it's usually quick and casual with a brother or something.

The fact that our internet here at home is dog shit doesn't help my motivation to play an online game like Gears as well.

As far as these forums go, yeah they're pretty much a ghost town.

Jun 12, 13 at 2:22pm
Remedy

quote Chrono
I was pretty active up until I moved out from college. I hated Judgment and now that I'm moved back home and working full time, I don't really have enough time for gaming.
I haven't played any games since RE6 I think. I probably won't be touching any games until the PS4 comes out as well.

I'm working and doing a bit of school for the summer. So I actually have more time to spend to wander around and whatnot.

Jun 12, 13 at 1:57pm
Chrono

quote Trojanman
Guugley Chrono

Do any of you still play this game?

Neoseeker looks like a waste land. Back when a new video gaming system was coming out, this place bloomed out marshmallows and unicorns.

The most active forum is a Android game. Sheesh.
I was pretty active up until I moved out from college. I hated Judgment and now that I'm moved back home and working full time, I don't really have enough time for gaming.

Jun 12, 13 at 11:49am
Remedy

Guugley Chrono

Do any of you still play this game?

Neoseeker looks like a waste land. Back when a new video gaming system was coming out, this place bloomed out marshmallows and unicorns.

The most active forum is a Android game. Sheesh.

Jan 31, 13 at 10:01am
LOD-squa

Click on the Notification tab then click on "Direct" it'll only show your mentions and quotes. Guugley.