Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Playing to Own (360) » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 05, 11 at 7:48pmFluroclad

The general idea of this is to get people together and play as a team. with spawns being a bit of an issue in the game for some people, communication helps just that bit more and who doesn't like winning game after game? we're all friendly except for Guugley who gets a bit cranky if his kdr is under 5.00 but the option to mute is always there!

Information about our little playdates will be posted in the thread, and the thread is just a laid-back place to talk about when you can play and about games we've played but obviously rules still apply. post your gamertag if you want to be added to the list.
quote The list
List of confirmed people (Gamertag in brackets)

pestar (Lfc Pablo 94)
Chrono (MoshinTurtle)
Smell The Chiken (SmellTheChiken)
Manchesterr (v Cantona)
ToonUltra (RellimHD)
Phix (Raddster X)
lovelyfisher (TheLovelyFisher)
sephiroth_campbell (pastysmash69)
WadeyCakes (Keesmaat)
DragonMaster Dyne (BayAreaMadSkill)
shooternick (Audacite)
Legion Death1 (Legion Death1)
solx (S0LX)
donmonster (DON SUMMERS x)
ShowUsYourSkills (JustElls)
The Anderlation (AnArChYAvEnGeR7)
zombiestomper99 (zombiestomper99)
Keano (Giibbo92)
DutchBlindfold (Ottersnose)
Kels (vkel)
BlindSight (KronikDysentery)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 29, 12 at 4:48pm
theQman

Yeah true

May 29, 12 at 4:19pm
XxSkelterXx

Well, is not like I meant to be off Cod for 325 days. One day I just got fed up with Cod, and its Bullshit, and its cry baby fan-girls and stopped playing...

May 29, 12 at 4:15pm
theQman

quote XxSkelterXx
XxSkelterXxAK47...I just started playing again after being 325 days Call of duty free. I figured I took enough time to cool down from all the B.S on Mw2, and Blops..
You should have just went a year.

May 29, 12 at 4:04pm
XxSkelterXx

XxSkelterXxAK47...I just started playing again after being 325 days Call of duty free. I figured I took enough time to cool down from all the B.S on Mw2, and Blops..

Mar 13, 12 at 12:55pm
Giggs11

alright peeps jsut wondering if anyone wants to start a clan of search and destroy, loving the game mode im not the best off players but i'll give anyone a game, im from UK so pretty much from same place please just add me on Xbox live

x Shane l 10 l

nice one!!

Feb 16, 12 at 8:46am
Ghetto Prince

NaturalBornGEE il get adding you in a bit il be on most of the day

Feb 16, 12 at 4:39am
CAGarber

SUPERNOVACG

Feb 05, 12 at 5:08pm
donmonster

I feel like this thread is dead. I've never seen a play to own thread with such little activity.

Anyways. Just taking a chance. I'm looking for a few people to play with tonight. I should be on around 6 or so. Eastern time US. If anybody wants to join in I'm all for it. I'm not worried if you have a mic or anything although callouts do help, I myself probably won't have 1 in.

But if anyone wants to join up just let me know.

Gamertag: DON SUMMERS x

Jan 28, 12 at 10:40pm
IUSEthePM-9

chapdoggers
(lame i know but I was a stupid twelve year old)

Jan 28, 12 at 3:55am
Yick

Yick08