Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Official Club Nintendo Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Nov 03, 11 at 5:55pmbbb7002004

Come here to discuss all the latest happenings in Club Nintendo. Remember, rewards and point scales differ between North America, Europe, and Australia!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 20, 14 at 6:11am
Thrawn

quote canderson
Well, at least we don't get duct tape like Club Nintendo Japan.
What? Did they actually get Super Mario Duct Tape as a reward?

Jul 19, 14 at 2:52pm
surfer1020

Eiche, funny because I just did the same thing, lol

Since I run 2 accounts, I get to have one Platinum and Gold reward, so I chose Game and Wario for my Platinum and Super Mario Bros. for my Gold.

The reason I went with G&W is because it would give me 399 points, which is the most out of the other Wii game choices, on the Deluxe Digital Program for Wii U Deluxe Set owners. Whereas for my gold choice, I wanted to see how Super Mario games played back then, so I picked that. (and since it's a Wii U Virtual Console game, I thought it would give me points with the Deluxe Program too, lol)

Jul 19, 14 at 2:29pm
Eiche

I caved and got Game & Wario for the better value. I'm alright with shelling out $10 for Earthbound and $5 for Zelda II, but I probably wouldn't ever invest in G&W (which I will probably enjoy) so I decided to get it for "free."

Hopefully it's a good choice!

Jul 19, 14 at 7:41am
Gotenks

Thrawn reminded me that I need to get my reward now as I have internet to do so.

Jul 19, 14 at 7:26am
canderson

Well, at least we don't get duct tape like Club Nintendo Japan.

Jul 19, 14 at 6:22am
Thrawn

quote bbb7002004
It's funny. I complain about getting a game, then proceed to play that game the entire afternoon. Meaning I've used that reward far more than any of the other trinkets we've gotten, who's sole use has been sitting and collecting dust on a bookshelf.
This reminds me that I need to pick up my reward soon. I think I'll go with DKCR 3D since I've been wanting to play it again, and on my 3DS would be awesome.

Jul 18, 14 at 8:21pm
Spook

well shit, dkc3D it is. not complaining about free games, but how about some titles that never see sales for a change.

Jul 18, 14 at 2:24pm
bbb7002004

It's funny. I complain about getting a game, then proceed to play that game the entire afternoon. Meaning I've used that reward far more than any of the other trinkets we've gotten, who's sole use has been sitting and collecting dust on a bookshelf.

Jul 18, 14 at 12:34pm
harbin

I wish I had realised stars expire after time, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered registered them until I found something I like

12000 of the buggers down drain.... bollocks that us in Europe don't even get stuff like that gold/platinum coins. Least I don't think we do. Can't find anything about it on the Club Nintendo Europe pages.

Jul 18, 14 at 7:06am
Thrawn

quote Gotenks
I want that Yoshi plushie Enth. That thing looks amazing.

To bad it's Yoshi though.