Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Official Club Nintendo Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 03, 11 at 5:55pmbbb7002004

Come here to discuss all the latest happenings in Club Nintendo. Remember, rewards and point scales differ between North America, Europe, and Australia!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 29, 15 at 7:32am

Just a reminder for anyone in Europe, Club Nintendo is shutting down tomorrow, so spend your stars if you've got 'em.

Aug 30, 15 at 2:26am

I managed to get my hands on a game case to store all my games, it even has a zelda-themed cover (and 2 others). All the cool stuff was out of reach for me so I'm pretty happy with what I got. At the moment there are a whole bunch of trophies on the EU club nintendo going for 5000 stars, more than double what I even had to begin with.

Aug 03, 15 at 2:33pm

That soundtrack looks really cool! Congrats!

Aug 03, 15 at 2:15pm

Wow that's really spectacular Enth, you can count me as someone who's officially jealous of that soundtrack have there, ha, ha.

That is so has everything on it! Even the results screen music and all that!

Aug 03, 15 at 2:08pm

So the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack arrived and it is glorious

I already knew the music was great, but it feels really special listening to these CDs the whole way through. I am also extremely pleasantly surprised that even the DLC tracks made their way onto the soundtrack! I didn't expect to see them...

Jul 21, 15 at 1:36pm

That's really awesome that you were able to get it Enth. In my mind it's easily the best Club Nintendo reward ever. I wanted the North American Club Nintendo to get it so badly, but I never got my hopes up for it.

Jul 21, 15 at 1:24pm

NoE!!!! *ShakesFist*

Jul 21, 15 at 1:20pm

Club Nintendo Europe finally put up the Mario Kart 8 two-disc soundtrack :') That's all my points used up now, but totally no regrets. I wanted that soundtrack so badly since it went up on the Japanese Club Nintendo.

Jul 05, 15 at 12:54pm

quote SpOOK
quote JoJodude88
I found this Instagam account.

Is it real?
It's a real, unofficial, instagram account.
Okay thanks.

Jul 05, 15 at 10:07am

quote JoJodude88
I found this Instagam account.

Is it real?
It's a real, unofficial, instagram account.