Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Official Club Nintendo Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Nov 03, 11 at 5:55pmbbb7002004

Come here to discuss all the latest happenings in Club Nintendo. Remember, rewards and point scales differ between North America, Europe, and Australia!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 30, 14 at 6:08pm
Thrawn

quote canderson
Don't forget that the game doesn't run in 60 FPS like the original.
This sums up allot of it right here pretty much. ^^

Jul 30, 14 at 1:00pm
Gotenks

Don't understand the hate for the 3DS port. I really enjoyed it on the 3DS.

Jul 30, 14 at 11:07am
canderson

Don't forget that the game doesn't run in 60 FPS like the original.

Jul 30, 14 at 9:32am
Eiche

Wait, so DKCR3D doesn't utilize the same control scheme as the SNES originals? You'd think that'd make the most sense, with R or something for the ground smashing (the actions from shaking the Wiimote). But I suppose the shaking was kind of used for a lot of actions, including rolling, in the Wii version.

Jul 29, 14 at 11:22pm
Aurigae

My cousin was saying about DKCR 3D and the controls, funnily enough. He said the story was good, but he wanted to throw his 3DS out of a window at the controls. :'(

Jul 29, 14 at 6:03pm
Thrawn

I redeemed Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D which was a mistake, the controls are horrible. I expected a mobile version and instead I got some cheap port with very poor quality gameplay.

Jul 29, 14 at 10:30am
GameOver

Eiche
You have no idea how badly I wanted Earthbound.

Since I already own most of the 3DS platinum games, I decided to redeem for Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move.
It's not a bad game, it passes the time if you're board.

Jul 28, 14 at 5:46pm
Thrawn

quote Enth
quote Thrawn
quote canderson
Well, at least we don't get duct tape like Club Nintendo Japan.
What? Did they actually get Super Mario Duct Tape as a reward?
It wasn't duct tape - it was ribbon. The kind that you use to wrap presents with. Covered in different 8-bit Super Mario Bros sprites. Pretty damn cool if you ask me ^^
That does sound pretty neat, I probably would use it for sure.

Jul 28, 14 at 4:46pm
Lauraeye

bbb7002004 I had like 500

Oh I just signed in and it popped up! Jeez I feel stupid now lol.

Now the question is what game do I want to pick... Is Donkey Kong Country returns a good game??! I haven't played since the N64 one lol.

Edit: never mind I can't get any because it's saying only 2014 elite members can get them.... Ughhhh TECHNOLOGY WHYYY

Jul 28, 14 at 4:34pm
bbb7002004

quote Lauraeye
bbb7002004This was like months and months ago and I waited for a very long time but they never gave me any information I looked it up but nothing, dunno maybe I messed it up or something the websites very confusing to me.
The end of the year rewards don't kick in until after July 1, you had to have earned 300 or more coins by that date. They announced the prizes a couple of weeks ago, so you'd have to have logged in recently to be prompted for them.

If you earned a reward it should literally pop up and tell you the next time you log in.