Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Official Club Nintendo Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 03, 11 at 5:55pmbbb7002004

Come here to discuss all the latest happenings in Club Nintendo. Remember, rewards and point scales differ between North America, Europe, and Australia!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 29, 15 at 8:32am
bbb7002004

Whelp, it's finally time. Tomorrow marks the end of Club Nintendo, so if you have any unused coins still sitting in your account make sure to spend them!

Hopefully we'll start hearing about Nintendo's next loyalty program soon.

Feb 26, 15 at 3:53pm
Gotenks

New Club Nintendo would be pretty laughable tbh.

Feb 26, 15 at 5:12am
Shilz

Nintendo Club. new name of the program. TOTALLY calling it.

Feb 25, 15 at 6:28pm
Popcorn34

WHY NINTENDO. WHY

Feb 25, 15 at 2:24pm
bbb7002004

JAPANNN!!! *ShakesFist*

Feb 25, 15 at 10:45am
Enth

I live in hope that NoE will get that soundtrack too - some of the NoA rewards appeared on the Japanese site and there hasn't been a big update for Europe yet. I'm gutted I missed the Link Between Worlds soundtrack which was only up for 24 hours, but a Mario Kart 8 soundtrack would be immense

Feb 25, 15 at 8:26am
Gotenks

I really just want the case alone.

Feb 25, 15 at 8:07am
Gradivus

Hey guys; check out what Club Nintendo Japan is getting as a reward. You see it correctly, a 2 disc Mario Kart 8 soundtrack.

Why NOA? Why?

Proof

Feb 23, 15 at 9:41pm
Popcorn34

I'm a little scared for the next "Club Nintendo" hoping their marketing geniuses don't call it "New Club Nintendo" if they do...IM GUNNA LOSE IT. I'm just hoping that nintendo makes it kinda like the digital deluxe program

Feb 23, 15 at 9:39pm
Popcorn34

I got the messenger bag and the Zelda pouch. I'm sooooo excited...just have to wait 3-5 months.....