Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Official Club Nintendo Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 03, 11 at 5:55pmbbb7002004

Come here to discuss all the latest happenings in Club Nintendo. Remember, rewards and point scales differ between North America, Europe, and Australia!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 08, 14 at 10:34am
KrikaGamerLog

quote sampunas123
quote luanluker
I heard club nintendo doesn't deliver to Ireland. But I'll still keep accumulating points in the hope nintendo changes it's mind. I want that SMG soundtrack.
You're not alone, Nintendo doesn't give a shit about delivering their goodies to Lithuania either. I hope they start covering more Europe because with all the games and consoles I have the amount of points would be giant. As for now only the bigger ones in Europe are at range of Club Nintendo.
YOU ATLEAST HAVE THE GAMES! In Latvia we have the consoles, but like just two three mario games, smash bros brawl, and a few spin off games... no pokemon, animal crossing, Super 3D world NO Nothing!

Sep 25, 14 at 8:17am
Thrawn

Wow, Nintendo of Europe sure gets some cool rewards Enth. We've been stuck with the same trash forever here in the states (of course recently Nintendo of America has beeen proving they're the worst Nintendo branch).

Sep 23, 14 at 7:14am
Enth

Club Nintendo Europe just got the OST CD for Kirby Triple Deluxe!

Pretty cool, and at 2000 Stars its incredibly cheap (to put that in perspective, the Super Mario Galaxy OST is 3850 Stars). Practically out of Stars but may try and go for this...

Sep 10, 14 at 7:00am
bbb7002004

Well, they are free after all. Wouldn't make a lot of sense for Nintendo to give away their newest content for free, especially since those with lots of coins are those buying all these games to begin with.

I'm just waiting for Majora's Mask to pop back up, tired of having to use my Collector's Edition disc every time I want to play.

Sep 10, 14 at 4:38am
Noraf45

quote GameOver
quote bbb7002004
New games for North America:

For 3DS: Super Mario Bros (200), The Legend of Zelda (200), Touch Solitaire (150), and Art Style Pictobits (200)

For Wii U: Mario Bros (200), Kirby Super Star (200), Super Punch Out! (250), NES Play Action Football (200)
More bad games.
They're good games (except probably solitaire and pictobits), it's just that I have them already, which happens far too often with these.

Sep 09, 14 at 6:33am
Game Over

quote bbb7002004

For 3DS: Super Mario Bros (200), The Legend of Zelda (200), Touch Solitaire (150), and Art Style Pictobits (200)

For Wii U: Mario Bros (200), Kirby Super Star (200), Super Punch Out! (250), NES Play Action Football (200)
More bad games.

Sep 08, 14 at 11:28am
bbb7002004

Sep 04, 14 at 8:26am
Enth

Its adorable, and at 15cm tall its slightly bigger than I was expecting, but the quality on it doesn't look too close to Yoshi from certain angles, and at 5000 points its pretty pricey - the same price as one of those wicked Mario Kart trophies.

The Zelda 3DS XL case is out of stock though, but the one I redeemed turned up at my house today so soon it shall be in the post to XXIV ^^

Sep 04, 14 at 8:22am
bbb7002004

EUROPE! *Shakes fist in jealousy*

Aug 17, 14 at 1:08pm
Thrawn

Yeah I think my coins expire in about a year and a half Aurigae, so hopefully Nintendo of America will release something decent on the Club Nintendo leading up to that point.

Otherwise I'll be forced to unload all my coins on junk.