Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Official Club Nintendo Discussion » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 03, 11 at 5:55pmbbb7002004

Come here to discuss all the latest happenings in Club Nintendo. Remember, rewards and point scales differ between North America, Europe, and Australia!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 10, 14 at 12:30pm
Gotenks

Give us the good stuff too Nintendo.

3D World soundtrack sounds awesome.

Apr 10, 14 at 10:00am
Enth

quote bbb7002004
Why doesn't NA get soundtrack CDs?
Majora's Mask? I'd have killed for that soundtrack CD. You lucky North Americans you...

I'm not really interested in a 3D World soundtrack, but I have almost enough Stars to afford it...I'll trade it with someone for a Majora's Mask OST?

Apr 10, 14 at 9:46am
bbb7002004

Europe is getting a Super Mario 3D World soundtrack CD on their Club Nintendo. Why doesn't NA get soundtrack CDs?

Apr 09, 14 at 6:58pm
Gotenks

Took a look to see if I had any coins that would be expiring this year and it looks like none of mine will. My coins are only about 8 months old.

Apr 09, 14 at 6:42pm
bbb7002004

If you log into your account and click on "Account and Coins" then click the "Coins and Status" tab it should tell you if you have any coins ready to expire this year.

Apr 09, 14 at 6:40pm
surfer1020

StewieRox, I'm not really sure how to check, nor do I know if they will let you know when it gets to the point. I'll check around the site to see if I can find out.

Apr 09, 14 at 6:36pm
StewieRox

surfer1020 Really? I had no idea. Is there anywhere that I can check how much time I have left?

Apr 09, 14 at 4:59pm
surfer1020

StewieRox, I think after two years without using the coins, it will expire. I don't remember if it is after two Club Nintendo years (which is July to June) or two years after the points were earned.

Apr 09, 14 at 4:41pm
StewieRox

bbb7002004 How are you gonna lose coins?

Eiche Golf is for both Wii and Wii U VC. Do you have a Wii U?

Apr 08, 14 at 9:00pm
canderson

Eh, Club Nintendo continues to throw out games that are pretty uninteresting. Not sure why I bother checking every month.