Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » TV Shows » The Big Bang Theory » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 03, 11 at 7:36amThe Living Angelus

TBBT THREAD [I][II]

- IMDb - Official Site - Wikia -
Season 1 - Season 2 - Season 3 - Season 4 - Season 5 - Season 6 - Season 7
Original run: September 24, 2007 – present

• Set in Pasadena, California, the show is centered on five characters: two room-mate geniuses who work at the California Institute of Technology, experimental physicist Leonard Hofstadter and theoretical physicist Sheldon Cooper; their neighbor across the hall Penny, a blonde waitress and aspiring actress; and Leonard and Sheldon's equally geeky and socially awkward co-workers and friends Howard Wolowitz, an aerospace engineer and a non-PhD from JPL, and Rajesh Koothrappali, an astrophysicist also working at Caltech. The geekiness and intellect of the four guys is contrasted for comic effect with Penny's social skills and common sense. Three other supporting characters have also been promoted to main cast status for a few episodes: Leslie Winkle, a Caltech colleague and, at different times, a lover of both Leonard and Howard; Bernadette Rostenkowski, a doctoral candidate (later doctor) in microbiology, part-time waitress alongside Penny, and Howard's love interest and fianceé; and Amy Farrah Fowler, a neurobiologist whose personality is very similar to Sheldon, and who later becomes close friends with Penny.
  • Like the name of the series itself, episode titles of The Big Bang Theory always start with "The", and resemble the name of a scientific principle, theory or experiment, whimsically referencing a plot point or quirk in the episode. The series pilot is an exception to this rule. In the first four seasons, the most popular final words in an episode title are reaction, hypothesis and formulation - each occurring in three titles.
  • On January 12, 2011, The Big Bang Theory was renewed for an additional three years, extending it through the 2013–2014 season. A sixth and seventh season were ordered.

Saw a preview for tomorrow's episode. Looks like Bernadette and Penny go wedding dress shopping and forget to invite Amy, who gets butthurt being left out. Hope the entire episode doesn't revolve around them though.

[color=#666666]This message was edited by Justin(475191) on 2014-06-24T22:53:52-07:00.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 14, 14 at 5:28pm
Shinobi_razor

She's the only one of the mains who they haven't made one for.

Dec 14, 14 at 3:12pm
Mister MacPhisto

Scott Cee pretty sure Penny is one of those sitcom characters who never get a last name actually given over the course of the series.

Dec 14, 14 at 1:03pm
Scott Cee

Somebody do me an answer to a question. This question:
What is Penny's full name?

Also, Bernadette is my favourite.

Carry on.

May 30, 14 at 6:15am
Lil YoshiXD

quote WesG828
This is my favorite show! I see this hasn't been recently updated but does anyone know if there will be another season?
there will be another 3 lol

May 29, 14 at 9:34pm
WesG828

This is my favorite show! I see this hasn't been recently updated but does anyone know if there will be another season?

Nov 21, 13 at 10:09pm
Shinobi_razor

tonight's episode was great. Zack guest starred. man i miss him LMAO.

Oct 08, 13 at 7:26pm
Heisenbergg

Bernadette's a bad ass!

Oct 08, 13 at 7:20am
The Living Angelus

Season 7 spoilers...

I enjoyed the two episode premiere two weeks ago, but holy *bleep* I laughed a lot at last week's episode with the scavenger hunt. Sheldon and that bowling ball was the best scene. Reminded me of him screaming out "We did it!" after Penny kicked that one nerd in the balls for hacking his account.

May 17, 13 at 1:35pm
KingC

Been playing catch up with this show and just loving it. Bernadette is smokin lol. Got about 10 eps of this latest season to catcxh up on.

Can anyone tell me what Leanords ringtone is? Seriously bugging me now.

Apr 18, 13 at 11:48pm
Shinobi_razor

so seriously, what is the deal with this show having so few new episodes lately?