Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Books & Literature » Inheritance...anyone? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Books & Literature forum! Have a seat, stay a while.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 02, 11 at 8:03pmGrimdark

It releases on the 8th or something like that...surely there must be others that have actually read the other three books in Paolini's trilogy?

I, for one, am looking forward to it and am interested in the green dragon cover it has.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 12 at 8:51pm
oliveoil

I just finished reading the third book which I liked. I'm still waiting to buy the freaking last book. It's taking me to long to get to it. I'll probably read it by the end of summer.

Apr 12, 12 at 4:10pm
thewatermeloncult

quote WLB
That was thoughtless of me, I'm really sorry to ruin that for you. I've editted my post now, perhaps could you do the same since people can still read it there?

thewatermeloncult
Thanks.

Apr 12, 12 at 3:20pm
WLB

That was thoughtless of me, I'm really sorry to ruin that for you. I've editted my post now, perhaps could you do the same since people can still read it there?

thewatermeloncult

Apr 12, 12 at 2:57pm
thewatermeloncult

quote WLB

Wait, what?

Please, use spoilers .

Apr 11, 12 at 6:06pm
WLB

I got the fourth book yesterday, finished it today, which says something I guess.

I really enjoyed the series - I don't think it's the best written and the story is a little cliche and predictable, but I'm still sad to see it end.

Mar 29, 12 at 7:46pm
oliveoil

I started rereading the books again before I read the fourth book. I kinda forgot a lot of the things that happened but I think the series as a whole is really great.

Mar 29, 12 at 8:53am
Kaiba

The similarity to Star Wars has been pointed out countless times, especially in reviews of the book/movie.

Mar 29, 12 at 6:35am
thewatermeloncult

I still haven't read book four, I need to go to Chapters here soon.
I noticed a while ago how similar these books are to star wars. Even a lot of the characters are the same (Eragon is similar to Luke, Brom to Obi-wan, etc).

Mar 27, 12 at 5:14pm
Gotenks

I actually would love a book about the Dragon Riders. It was always something I kind of wanted to read about after reading all four books.

One on Brom's life would be cool as well.

Mar 27, 12 at 2:04pm
Kaiba

Book 5 and other possible stories.

It seems Paolini certainly isn't done with Eragon's world! I look forward to anything he puts out.

Moar links.