Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy Type-0 HD » Final Fantasy Type-0 story translation » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 02, 11 at 3:40am
onlygraphics

5 days ago, this game was released here in hong kong, it has already been beaten. i will explain the ending here, or its mythological storyline connections to the fabula crystal saga.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

hidden chapter "shin"
True (shin) chapter 1 translation:

"you two can hear me, can you? then tell me, answer me, the two of you children, my children"

*the crystals emanates, pulsating its light in response

"i understand...you two wishes to continue on and on."

"see another world..."

"a world that understands and forgets death not"

"that is why....the two of you children....will remember"

summery

the world of type-zero has reincarnated 600104972 times

the world of type-zero runs parawell to the universe of FF13 and Versus 13, as universes created by the god "mother" meant to serve as a prototype, its only purpose is to be obliterated and reborn, again and again. to help mothber achive the end of the spiral by plunging it endlessly into 999 as described in the book of the nameless as the final battle between agito and Finis, and the world of zero is the god's 600104972 th time to achive it.

however due to the arrival of machina and Rem, class zero decides to be human instead of becoming Luciferase to protect shizaku and, at the cost of their own complete destruction they were able to defeat agito, the judge then departs and the godess lets go of her hold over zero's world, causing the power of the crystal to disappear, and the memories of the dead became preserved.

however the class of zero are fated to die yet again...again and again, TIZ is the chosen No.10, with Lean the Joker they were able to break out of the death cycle with TIZ coming to possess the shattered framents of class zero's soul and will. in the true (shin) chapter TIZ brought class zero's will to the god "mother", and mother decides to inquire the crystalized machina and rem to find out more about class zero's "morality". she uncrystalizes the two and sends them on their way so that this time the world would not forget the pain and death wrought by war, and so having inherited the will of class zero, machina and rem rebuilts the ruined world with their knowledge and power, somewhat breaking the cycle of destiny.

"i won't be alone, i'm so glad...."

the endless cycle of its destruction and rebirth is the metamorphosis of class zero of which they cannot not break free

however, for the first time, and only this time, all the classmates died together smiling

the metamorphosis changed due to the arrival of machina and Rem from another universe

True (shin) chapter ending

the alternate world, however this incarnation of the world still exists to be destoryed and reborn, but only for a different purpose..

END chapter 6 translation:

to save machina, Rem fought with him and was impaled by machina, she went blind as she lays dying

"machina...where are you...i can't see you"

"i'm here Rem...i'm right here!"

"don't...don't ever forget me..."

"NAAAAOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAOOOO"

the shizaku crystal wanted someone in class zero to be the shizaku Luciferase but none of them wants to, so it went to REM instead, in the end she was stabbed and killed by machina who had at the time became the Byakko Luciferase

Luciferase means ルシ.
dig it up and you'll be surprised at what it is.

END chapter epilogue translation

after the war, all the nations suffered and lost their military might

the civilization of Oriens spirals down towards the path of destruction

amidst the chaos, man looked towards nature's miracle of blessings

the land is nurtured, and natural water puts out the flame of war

man sought their own strength to rebuild, to live on

with the children who told of those tales

after him, the guiding sage of Oriens

Machina Kunagiri, age of death 67 years old

gazing one last time at his wife by his side
the two shared a smile lovingly together
and he calmly embraces his journey's end