Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns » IT WAS PUSHED BACK AGAIN!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Nov 01, 11 at 11:04pmPokemon cheater

This game has been pushed back 4 TIMES!!!
It is now set to release on the 5th.
Don't get your hopes up.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 27, 14 at 1:44pm
Verotten

Gosh, old topic! Still a discussion applicable to the gaming industry today though I reckon, with Starbound going through something similar

No doubt they had very good reasons for the pushbacks.

I do find it a little frustrating though when game devs are overly optimistic about release dates and are forced to postpone release. You hardly ever hear of game releases being brought forward. Surely it's better to err on the side of caution than fail to meet what is essentially a promise you've made to your fanbase (and other third parties involved)?
Plus 4 pushbacks is a bit much really, just strikes me as poor organisation or a reluctance to admit to the amount of work that needed doing. :S

Aug 27, 14 at 5:00am
Asga

it was probably because they thought they would be done by then but errors and ideas kept coming up, so if they had released it on the release date they set first we would be playing a buggy, not so good game.

Oct 12, 12 at 1:10pm
kingemocut

quote Gotenks
This game gets more delays than Brawl did. Hopefully it will get released soon!
it was nothing compared to duke nukem wait. just sayin

Nov 11, 11 at 2:24am
Pokemon cheater

quote Ground
It was on shelves last month here.

Do you live in Canada? I don't think they have it there.
Yeah I live in Canada, and it's here, but I'm going to try to get my money back on Sunday, when I go to pick up Super Mario 3D Land.

Ha, how ironic, I talk about this game on the Super Mario 3D Land Forum and I talk about Super Mario 3D Land. Haha

Nov 08, 11 at 2:32am
Ground

It was on shelves last month here.

Do you live in Canada? I don't think they have it there.

Nov 08, 11 at 2:22am
Pokemon cheater

I got a call today, and I might stop by tomorrow, but I'm going to ask for my money back.
There's no point in owning something I won't use, as Mario will devour my time until after Christmas, which turns into Skyward Sword.

I better get my money back. I would rather pre-order Animal Crossing or Paper Mario.

Nov 06, 11 at 4:29am
Gotenks

This game gets more delays than Brawl did. Hopefully it will get released soon!

Nov 05, 11 at 11:12pm
Pokemon cheater

quote Chad
From what I've read, it was originally slated for September 13th, then pushed to October 11th, then October 28th, November 1st, November 28th, and then back to November 2nd. It seems to be released now though, as I know a friend who picked it up at a Gamestop yesterday.

Still, I don't know why they toyed with the release date so much, haha. Makes it hard to plan for a game when they keep changing when you can get it!
From the trips I've made to the mall, it was supposed to be out August 28th, then September 13th, then October 11th, then October 26th, Then November 1st, and then today,(so SIX TIMES) but I didn't get a call from EB Games so I can only expect to go there sometime and just ask for my money back, and put it into something more important.

Like Paper Mario or Animal Crossing.

I wonder if I can do that if the game is actually there...

Nov 04, 11 at 1:46am
Chad

From what I've read, it was originally slated for September 13th, then pushed to October 11th, then October 28th, November 1st, November 28th, and then back to November 2nd. It seems to be released now though, as I know a friend who picked it up at a Gamestop yesterday.

Still, I don't know why they toyed with the release date so much, haha. Makes it hard to plan for a game when they keep changing when you can get it!

Nov 04, 11 at 1:39am
Gotenks

When was it suppose to be originally released? Like the first time.