Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XIII-2 » Introduce Yourselves » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Note: Before posting please look at the Forum Rules and Guidelines
Note:If asking for help please create a new thread to do so.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Nov 01, 11 at 3:49amLOD-squa

Welcome to the forum! Tell us about yourselves, your favorite characters and what drew you into this series.

LOD-squa, been around for a couple of years and enjoy hanging around neo. Light was my favorite character from the first one because she was so dark. The visuals in the games drew my attention, but I have been playing Final Fantasy since the early days.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 24, 13 at 11:19am
sunset

Hi, all,

Sunset here, I started playing FFXIII-2 a couple weeks ago and I gotta tell you, this game is SO pretty I´m happy just taking Serah to stroll on the beaches of New Bodhum (sp) watching the pretty pictures unfold.

No rush to go monster-busting yet, just savoring the moment and letting it all in.

SO purdy...

Jul 29, 12 at 1:43pm
Vicarious

Hello crimson-falcon welcome to the forum!

Jul 29, 12 at 7:59am
Crimson-Falcon

hi all FF7 was my first RPG

i played it as i was 5 years old ( OMG a Kiddo LOL )

and see now im 21 already lol

i played the whole series and it was a perfection until FF13 which was a big letdown unfortunately

played over 40 different RPGs since that time

Jun 12, 12 at 10:41am
Knight Saziel

quote The Pursuit
quote Knight Saziel
Hi all. I've been playing Final Fantasy since I was 7 back in 1993. I started with Final Fantasy IV, and I've been hooked since. I started playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 on Wednesday of last week. I love it so far. Around 32 hours in. Currently it's looking as if it'll be my favorite game. I just love everything about it. I've never hated a single Final Fantasy. They're all great, in my opinion.
Hey it is very nice to meet you. There are a lot of Final Fantasy haters these days so it is really great to hear an old fan say that.

Welcome to the forum, we have a great community and are going to be hosting another Hurt & Heal soon so stick around.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Jun 12, 12 at 10:06am
Vicarious

quote Knight Saziel
Hi all. I've been playing Final Fantasy since I was 7 back in 1993. I started with Final Fantasy IV, and I've been hooked since. I started playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 on Wednesday of last week. I love it so far. Around 32 hours in. Currently it's looking as if it'll be my favorite game. I just love everything about it. I've never hated a single Final Fantasy. They're all great, in my opinion.
Hey it is very nice to meet you. There are a lot of Final Fantasy haters these days so it is really great to hear an old fan say that.

Welcome to the forum, we have a great community and are going to be hosting another Hurt & Heal soon so stick around.

Jun 12, 12 at 9:41am
Knight Saziel

Apr 30, 12 at 10:29am
Theman

Thanks for the kind words and I too hope to have great fun here.

Apr 29, 12 at 7:15pm
Vicarious

quote Hell Fire
Just finished up with Zelda last night so I've been playing FFXIII-2 a bit today. I like it so far. I've just left the first time and I'm now fighting this giant hand thingo.

I'll be around here for a while.

Hell fire, welcome to the forum buddy glad to see you around. I hope you enjoy the game and your time here as well. If you have any suggestions on the forum please let me know.

Theman, a Final Fantasy lover I see haha. Well it is always great to have a new fan join the forums. I really hope you have as much fun here as possible and that you always feel welcome. If you have a request for the forum or a suggestion I would love to hear it as well. Just please use the RF&S thread conveniently placed underneath this.

We should be hosting a full summons hurt and heal soon so stick around.

Apr 26, 12 at 11:53am
Theman

FF has had a profound effect on my life. These games help me learn math. I'm in high school in AP Cal. That not normal. If you think you know more about FF then me, you can try and prove it but you shall fail.

Apr 20, 12 at 1:58am
Hell Fire

Just finished up with Zelda last night so I've been playing FFXIII-2 a bit today. I like it so far. I've just left the first time and I'm now fighting this giant hand thingo.

I'll be around here for a while.