Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » WWE '12 » Requests, Feedback, Suggestions and Announcements » Post Reply

WWE '12 Forum 360 PS3 Wii

profile  pro reviews  cheats  screens  videos  wiki  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 31, 11 at 7:00pmRune Ripper

So with the game coming out in a few weeks and the possibility of a moderator one day being promoted, I thought it was time for this forum to get a place for your forum-specific requests, feedback and suggestions, and also for the mod teams announcements.

Forum rules apply of course, so try to stay on topic in this thread. Maybe if you want a place for off-topic chat a GD could be in order.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 18, 12 at 12:55pm
WholeDamShow

Yeah but I think what iPods saying is it looks basically like this is an attempt to save the forum. He was agains one when the forum was active and now it's dead he's like yeah ok let's go for it

Jan 18, 12 at 9:35am
TripleDX

i didnt use an off topic GD to save the forum, we already had one but no one would reply to other topics but people would post in the GD and notice other topics and threads we had, therefore they posted in them, thats what i meant

Jan 17, 12 at 11:28pm
killer iPod

An off-topic shouldn't be used to save a forum. It seems the WWE games have had one over the years and recently its seemed like a mandatory thing to do. It shouldn't be. A forum with 7 PPD doesn't warrant a off-topic, imo.

Jan 17, 12 at 11:19pm
TripleDX

an off topic GD can be good for some reasons, its saved the Paranormal Forum a few times since ive been a mod there

Jan 17, 12 at 4:04pm
Metallica

I've opened an off topic discussion, I think looking at it now it's a good idea for the community and to keep the forum alive.

Jan 17, 12 at 3:56pm
killer iPod

Honestly, I don't think an Off-Topic will do much. The forum is going nowhere fast. Nobody visits here either so you'll have about 3-4 people taking to each other, rather than a large community like previous years. I think it was TLA who asked for a few people to download his CAW for the achievement and he didn't even get one reply.

Was surprised when 2 mods were appointed in the first place. Even more surprising you're both still around when the PPD has been decreasing rapidly for weeks now. Christmas didn't do much either.

You're the mod though so whatever you think is best I guess. /shrug

Jan 17, 12 at 3:54pm
Metallica

I see your point and I'll give it a trial run, I oppose to it a while back because I didn't really see the need to have one but as you've pointed out the PPD (which I've been keeping an eye on) I'll open up one.

Thanks for the feedback by the way.

Jan 17, 12 at 12:18pm
WillBaxter93

Forgive me, but why do you appose a general discussion so much? It's not exactly going to tarnish the quality of the forum. In my opinion, it's what it needs right now. Look at it the forum you're moderating, it's close to dead. 7 posts per day doesn't require 1 moderator, yet alone 2. Anybody that's been around on the WWE forums for a long time knows that the heart of the boards discussion came from the banter within the community. I also disagree with the point you made about how there's other forums to chat in. I can see where you're coming from, but a lot of people here only visit this forum. Myself in particular. And it's very limiting to people if they can only reply to one thing in a day. Most of the people I prefer to talk to that are left on this website are within this forum, nowhere else.

I really do not see the harm in making a GD. I just seriously don't see why moderators look at it like it's so soul destroying. If I'm on a WWE forum I'm not going to go to a Final Fantasy forum just for a general discussion, and I'm also not going to go to Loungin' because it's full of pubescent nerds who chat about the most bizzare things I've ever seen.

Sorry for the long winded rant! I'm by no means having a go at the moderators, they've done a fantastic job, but the forum just needs a bit of life now.

Jan 09, 12 at 3:41am
TripleDX

i agree! i dont post much in there but i always lurk to get the lastest news on whats going on in the WWE, and since i come in here often, it makes it alot easier to browse

Jan 08, 12 at 6:37pm
Metallica

It was Gotenks idea and a fine idea it was.