Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » The "What Game Should I Get?" Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 30, 11 at 9:51amBig A2

In order to lower the amount of threads asking for recommendations, bbb and I have decided to start this general thread for people who are unsure about what games are worth buying, similar to the one in the General Wii forum.

Just some advice; When you post tell us what kind of games you're looking for, be it action, RPG, platformer or something for your 8-year old son. Also be sure to tell us what popular games of those genres you (or the person you're buying for) already own/enjoy, as it would make recommendations a lot easy.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 05, 15 at 6:53am

Should I get Fire Emblem Awakening now, or wait for the new one? Or any other 40 dollar 3DS game recommendation or do I just wait?

Jul 16, 15 at 4:33pm

The Japanese eShop on a Japanese 3DS.

Joking aside, this site doesn't allow linking to pirated versions of software.

Jul 15, 15 at 11:55pm

where i can download Yo-Kai Watch Busters - Akanekodan JP?

Jul 03, 15 at 10:41am

Xemas12 I would suggest getting ACNL. It should keep you busy over vacation. It's a never ending game that has many possibilities. Smash is also a good choice but I prefer ACNL. Hence why I have the ACNL badge

Jul 03, 15 at 10:30am

Hey everyone I posted a thread in the forum about a week ago but just found this thread haha. I'm wanting to get a new game before I leave for vacation this year but can't decide between Majora's Mask, Smash Bros., and Animal Crossing.

I'm finishing OOT3D and enjoying it and have always loved Smash bros. and Animal Crossing games. In your guy's opinion which game is the best?

Jun 29, 15 at 7:28pm

Ah ok Dingaskahn. Thanks for letting me know, this will probably my next investment after ACNL Happy Home Designer. HYPPEEE.

Jun 29, 15 at 7:25pm

Popcorn34 No prob. The time in this version is far less stressful.

Jun 29, 15 at 7:22pm

Ok thanks Dingaskahn! I just didn't want to play MM3D as it has the time thing which would make me stressed.

Jun 29, 15 at 7:11pm

Popcorn34 Majora's Mask 3D consumes my free time.

Jun 29, 15 at 7:10pm

"Oh thanks for the 3DS mom" (goes back to playing pokemon Black 2).