Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Food & Cooking » Water » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 29, 11 at 10:35amtom111

I know water is technically not related to food and cooking but it seems fitting to place a discussion on water here.

How many of you drink it? I go through about 3 liters a day at work, I love it. Most people can't stand the taste (or lack of).

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 27, 14 at 2:20am
mickel

No doubt water is very essential for body fitness and maintenance, a glass of water early in the morning wash our stomach and help to digestion. Every one should drink at least 4 liters water daily . And the best way to drink more water is that always keep a bottle.

Mar 17, 14 at 9:34am
mimilovell

I love water. I try not to buy bottle water if I can because of BPA chemical leaks and they arent reguled like tap water. But in certain placed where the water has sodium flouride added into the local water, I will buy bottle water

Feb 25, 14 at 4:01pm
Helen

I try to drink at least 64 ounces daily but sometimes that is hard. I go in spurts where I drink a lot then somedays I rarely drink any. I do need to drink more though.

Oct 04, 13 at 10:52am
Crate_o_Carling

Ice cold carbonated water is the way forward, what I was living on this last summer. Just mind the powerful burps as a result however!

Aug 25, 13 at 7:53pm
Roxas

I need to get back into drinking water, especially during college classes. Not planning on drinking a soda during class.

Aug 20, 13 at 4:00am
ChinoWhelan

The best thing about water is it doesn't do any damage to your teeth; milk, juice and fizzy drinks are all too sugary and the latter two are also too acidic. Tea is great but turns my teeth brown. Beer doesn't damage teeth but obviously can get you tipsy/drunk. So water is my go-to drink.

Aug 11, 13 at 1:24pm
Vell

I've never been good at drinking the recommended amount of water, but I've been trying to change that recently and have been drinking at least 3 litres of water every single day! It's been a lot easier than I thought tbh. As long as you constantly have a water bottle on you, you should be drinking at least the same amount as me or more in no time! I'm not as hungry as I used to be and I feel great. Water is the best!

Jul 13, 13 at 4:08pm
Liverpool_96

I drink about 4 litres a day but that's been drastically restricted as it's Ramadan and I only have a 4 hour eating and drinking window, no way in hell am I fitting 4 litres into my stomach alongside all my food.

Jul 13, 13 at 3:22pm
kingy

I drink a freaking ton of water during the day. I'm constantly moving on the job, and since it's summer too I dehydrate faster so I go through even more. Probably two liters a day just at work.

Jun 08, 13 at 3:17am
John234MKWii

8 glasses is what I try to achieve. But water is like the most important thing in the whole universe that I need to stay alive.