Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield 3 » Requests, Feedback, And Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 28, 11 at 10:55amAntipathy

You guys know the score.

Any Requests you have, any Feedback you have, and suggestions you have go in here.

It's a bit like Ronseal.

In short - it's better to ask forgiveness than permission, so provided you don't go against the sitewide rules, then post the thread, no need for permission - if it's not suitable then I might close it, but don't abuse it either and post crap - keep that for Loungin' or if you want one, an Off Topic Discussion.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 22, 12 at 6:31pm
Cyanide

That works.

Thank yuh.

Apr 22, 12 at 6:27pm
Chelskiman

Haha, oops. Should be all sorted now.

Apr 22, 12 at 6:20pm
Cyanide

quote Chelskiman
Ok, done.
I meant to unsticky the "Strategy & Tips" because I embedded that entire thread into the Mega Thread.

It was probably my fault for not being clear, but I want to use this anyway:

e; Could you lock the Mega Thread while you're at it?

Apr 22, 12 at 5:36pm
Chelskiman

Ok, done.

Apr 22, 12 at 5:12pm
Cyanide

I just embedded the Tips wiki into the Mega Thread, per request of Quetzalcoatl. (spoilered, though, because that many Youtube videos makes scrolling waaaaaaaay choppy)

So if anyone wants to unsticky that thread (Chelskiman)

Jan 30, 12 at 8:52pm
Cyanide

Editing it is one thing.

Taking out a giant part is another.

Jan 30, 12 at 5:13pm
chautemoc

quote Cyanide
How come the "Strategy and Tips" thread is stickied again?

If someone finds it useful, they'll post in it. I don't see the need.

e; and what moderator keeps taking out content in the mega thread without telling me? A few months ago someone took out a chunk of the thread, never told me, and now it happened again. What the *bleep*? Stop doing that. That's lame as shit considering how long it took me to put that thread together.

Lone Warrior Shane Chelskiman
It was my decision to sticky it again; mods were contacted about it. It's since been converted to wiki format; if you like you can remove the sticky and integrate it into the mega thread.

Calm yourself. I've been editing the thread since the beginning and you've known that. I would've kept you updated but you haven't been replying to my PM's so I assumed you were MIA or simply weren't interested in responding. Recently I removed a vastly outdated section.

Jan 28, 12 at 8:51pm
Lone Warrior

Maybe chautemoc is able to help answer at least one of those questions, I have no idea myself.

Jan 28, 12 at 8:46am
Cyanide

How come the "Strategy and Tips" thread is stickied again?

If someone finds it useful, they'll post in it. I don't see the need.

e; and what moderator keeps taking out content in the mega thread without telling me? A few months ago someone took out a chunk of the thread, never told me, and now it happened again. What the *bleep*? Stop doing that. That's lame as shit considering how long it took me to put that thread together.

Lone Warrior Shane Chelskiman

Jan 21, 12 at 3:00am
Shane

Ohey guys. I haven't been around in a good while. It's been overall inactivity, not just here haha. Been mega busy with college and work so I haven't had time for anything.

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm back, so like Chelsk said, feel free to drop us a line if you need anything