Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » How many extra Custom Classes? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Oct 28, 11 at 5:33amSir Epik

How many extra Custom Classes can you get? Can you only get one from prestiging? Will it allow you to get to 10 before the option goes away? If I chose extra class slot every time I prestiged, would I be able to get up to 15 classes?

Thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 04, 12 at 7:41am
nerD102

i got it i got it its 25 because 5 are there and now if you pristige 20 times and use every token for an extra class

May 22, 12 at 7:41pm
NightmareWolf13

i have 3 extra classes. the original 5 will be used for riot shield, shotgun, assault rifle, sub machine gun,and sniping, my other 3 are quickscoping, suicide bomber and trap ballistic knife. suicide bomber is to tick people off. the difference between sniper and quickscoper is that quickscope has a bolt action so I dont spray.

Mar 19, 12 at 3:17am
CrematedMan

Thank god they patched the split screen glitch though, it was such a drag to have only the first 5 classes.

Dec 24, 11 at 11:20pm
VelenoHD

quote Leadsails17
Okay so I have a question. Say I have prestiged in MW2, Black Ops, and have just reached 80 on MW3. So now I am ready to prestige to "first prestige" on MW3. I obviously have 3 tokens from those three COD's. Can I buy 3 custom classes with that to move on to first prestige? Like can I use all three on custom classes? Or will they limit us to just one custom class per prestige?
You can spend you 3 tokens on whatever you want. If you have 3 tokens, you can purchase 3 classes. I spent my tokens from cod 6 and cod 7 on classes and I haven't prestiged yet. So in answer to your question, yes, you can

Nov 05, 11 at 11:55pm
InnerDemon

quote The Red Devils
So when I get to 10th prestige will I already have 10 classes ? (Unlocking one every two prestiges) or is it five classes at the end of 10th prestige ?
You have to spend a prestige token when you get one after prestiging. You can buy all of your classes by 5th prestige that way. Although there is other sfuff to buy with your tokens so you could go to 10th prestige and still have 5 classes.

Nov 05, 11 at 11:02pm
The Red Devils

So when I get to 10th prestige will I already have 10 classes ? (Unlocking one every two prestiges) or is it five classes at the end of 10th prestige ?

Thanks.

Nov 04, 11 at 3:46pm
Yogurt

Yeah, it's 10 well that means you have to buy them and you could be 10th Prestige w/5 classes.

Nov 04, 11 at 3:36pm
Sir Epik

Robert Bowling recently confirmed that you can only have 10 custom classes.

Nov 01, 11 at 4:09am
CrematedMan

You cannot purchase tokens, the prestige is strongly rumoured to be fifteen, there are 4 tokens from previous games. So there should be 18 tokens in total.

Each custom class is permanent but it has yet to be revealed how many total custom classes can be unlocked. But my guess is 10, 12 or 14 total.

Nov 01, 11 at 1:24am
InnerDemon

Just found out it caps at 10 custom classes. Meaning it will cost you 5 tokens for full custom classes.