Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Batman: Arkham City » Official Neo Combat Challenge Leaderboards » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 27, 11 at 2:02pmLavitz

Alright. It's been brought to my attention that we should do a fun little competition among the members of this forum on the combat challenges in Batman: Arkham City.

The goal: friendly competition among our community
The prize: bragging rights

The easiest way to keep track of this (for me) is to add me on Xbox Live (tag drJoofro). If you add me, please include your Neo name and the word "Neo," so I'm aware of what's going on. If you play on PS3, I'll need your PSN name and honesty about your score (screenshots always appreciated) - same with offline XBL users. This will only work with complete honesty, folks.

I'll try to keep the scoreboard updated as much as possible, but I can never make any promises, as school has me deadlocked with assignments until I graduate in December.

For now, what I need is gamertags of those interested so I can start compiling a list.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 11, 12 at 8:44pm
Lavitz

After the forum died down, and in the midst of finals/graduation, I had forgotten all about this thread. I'll *try* to update it one of these days with your scores, Waldronnic.

Kedjown, if you have scores you'd like on the board (and if you played on XBL) - add drJoofro to your friends list. I can still pull your scores off the leaderboards and include you.

Jan 10, 12 at 4:10am
Kedjown

Are we even doing this anymore? I gave the game away about six weeks ago

Jan 10, 12 at 4:05am
allen33and88

Allen3388 PSN.

Got 699 thousand on the Iceberg lounge with a 312 combo. I was on fire that round. Also, got kind of lucky to keep avoiding the tasers, shields, and armored thugs. What I kept doing was jumping over and away from the group of guys so i could see them all, and then I would attack the outside guys with no weapons. Sounds easy, but I tried to duplicate it, and have yet to get my combo that high again doing what I did that round

Nov 24, 11 at 3:38am
p123

Cb23bx for xbox360 is my little bro hes sick at it.
on the 3rd map he's 4th and the 4th map he's 10th and i think on the 6th map the prison one he's like 17

Nov 18, 11 at 2:50am
Cat

quote Lavitz
quote Cat
The best combo ive ever got was a 130 hit combo in the iceburg lounge.im pretty proud of myself:D
Iceberg Lounge is fun as hell, but I STILL haven't gotten the 100k requirement for 3 medals. (Granted, I haven't played in a couple weeks)

I actually find it easier (and much quicker) to just boost the combo counter, rather than variate your moves. I'd get my combo about as high as yours (I don't remember the highest) and finally get hit, stopping my score around 80k. That's when I eventually get overrun with shields, tasers, and armored thugs haha.
haha same hereXD its hard using other characters without the disarm move that batman has. Even though i appreciate nightwings speed and agility.

Nov 17, 11 at 12:24am
Lavitz

I'll get around to it soon! Thanks for submitting your scores!

Nov 17, 11 at 12:21am
Waldronnic

Guess who's had nothing much else to do other than finally get around to playing the Riddler's Revenge Ranked challenge rooms?

Lavitz update that shit man, I gots me a rep to protect.

Nov 14, 11 at 8:24pm
Lavitz

quote Cat
The best combo ive ever got was a 130 hit combo in the iceburg lounge.im pretty proud of myself:D
Iceberg Lounge is fun as hell, but I STILL haven't gotten the 100k requirement for 3 medals. (Granted, I haven't played in a couple weeks)

I actually find it easier (and much quicker) to just boost the combo counter, rather than variate your moves. I'd get my combo about as high as yours (I don't remember the highest) and finally get hit, stopping my score around 80k. That's when I eventually get overrun with shields, tasers, and armored thugs haha.

Nov 11, 11 at 2:55am
Cat

Nov 10, 11 at 9:22pm
angel82089

I got 108k on fun house brawl post a pic later on.