Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » [NeoEVA 3.0] Almost as good as Lucky Channel » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 27, 11 at 5:22amMastix

Logo Credit: Rabla and Geo

Welcome to the third Neoseeker Episodically Viewing Anime thread! Going stronger than ever!

So if you're new here, you're probably wondering, what's NeoEVA? Well a few months ago, at the request of the anime forum members, we created this thread to organize and execute hang-outs where we can all set a date and watch anime together, simultaneously. Using livestream, we've watched classics, undiscovered gems, and new hits alike. The unprecedented success has been overwhelmingly fun to be a part of. Livestreams have spread discussion to anime that deserve it, and the events have led to comically awesome karaoke after parties (me being the star of the show, of course). For those of you who are new, the idea is that if you create a live stream channel, or ask one of the other members pleasantly if you can borrow theirs, you can set a date to get together on that channel to watch an anime of your choosing. When you set a date and a channel, post a link to the channel (as well as any pertinent info) here and I'll put it in this post in the calendar section below. Also this was Eternal's idea. Go give your compliments to him.

EVA Calendar Confused with Time Zones?

Friday, 20th of July @ 23:30 [UTC] - ARRIETTY on Rablazone Live

Subscriptions
People Who Want To Subscribe:
If you see a stream you want to be a part of and you want to be notified when it's about to happen, or otherwise want to subscribe to a person who hosts anime you like, we're now allowing you to sign up to get notification bombed when someone's hosting. You can pm them or post here (with a notification to them), saying you want to be notified for future streams. If you want to subscribe to the whole thread, not to specific streams, pm me and I'll put you in the first post so notifiers can include you in their bomb.

People You Can Subscribe to right now:
Mastix (NeoEVA Channel)- previously hosted Evangelion Rebuilds & karaoke, Redline and Gunbuster
Rabla - previously hosted Paprika, Tokyo God Fathers, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Movie Collection,
Luffyluffy (NeoEVA Channel)- previously hosted Kanon, Baccano!, Darker than Black
Insanity Prevails - previously hosted The Portrait of Petite Cosette, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Baccano, Rumbling Hearts, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
Ghostmember - previously hosted Black Rock Shooter and Shigofumi
Kanon - previously hosted Ghibli films, Star Driver, Diebuster, Sola, Kanon (2006),
Enth - previously hosted Air
noir - previously hosted Gungrave
Tiger go Meow - previously hosted Blue Drop
ssbm freak - currently hosting Shiki

People who stream are personally responsible for their own subscriber list!

Rules - PLEASE READ
  • All usual forum rules apply.
  • That means we still do not discuss or view fansubs, scanlations or any other illicite source for acquiring anime and manga. Neoseeker obviously cannot control what goes on in the livestream channels, but it can control what we discuss here, and we don't want to endorse illegal copies of any anime. That in mind, we will only be hosting LEGALLY ACQUIRED copies of anime. That means no fansubs or bootlegged copies. Legal downloads and DVDs only.
  • Do not bring Livestream chat etiquette to the forum. Livestream is fun. You can spam all you want there. But you cannot bring the spam here. Please keep posts here wholesome and relevant. That means no useless one-liners (emphasis on useless-- you can use discretion to figure out when one-liners are appropriate), and certainly try to keep discussion here separate from discussion there. Anyone who posts here should be able to follow what you're saying without having been to the livestream.
  • Lastly, for now if you host a livestream of an anime, it's okay to keep the channel recording available for a bit. But please don't keep it up indefinitely. Please remove the recording of the event after 1 day.
Please please please follow these rules. If it gets bad, especially with the fansub thing, we might end up getting shut down. Having seen how fun and successful this has been, I really don't want that to happen.

Archive:
NeoEVA 1.0 Getting Ready For the Rebuild
NeoEVA 2.22 S.O.D.: Stream or Die (Now with paper magic)

Get Watching Guys!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 06, 14 at 9:20am
luffyluffy

So um... um~~~ In a strange twist of fate I got lost yesterday, and ended up buying an anime movie on dvd called Memories. It's a series of three shorts spliced together into a movie. When I watched it, I was absolutely floored by the quality of the work. Would you guys be interested if I streamed it? The animation is absolutely incredible.... and there's ost work by Yoko Kanno! And Katsuhiro Otomo does a whole ton of work on all of it too.

Feb 12, 14 at 7:52am
Kratos

More than likely I can't. Since I'm in Germany, any reasonable time for the US would be while I'm asleep.

Feb 11, 14 at 7:37pm
shayne

luffyluffy would like to watch but my job is kinda restricting
if you can hold it after like 6 then i'd probably be able to see it lol

Feb 11, 14 at 7:27pm
luffyluffy

this is a total vanity project, but would you guys be interested if i streamed Mazinkaiser? It's only 7 episodes and it's basically nothing but stupid shitty fun and also robots I guess.

There's also a movie I can stream too, if you guys are interested. The show is fun and short and also there's a GIANT EDGY ROBOT CALLED MAZINKAISER.

Jan 15, 14 at 11:55am
shayne

STARTING IN LIKE 5 MINUTES

EVERYONE READING CLICK THIS MSG

Jan 15, 14 at 11:40am
Kratos

Because luffs is too lazy.

livestream.

Jan 15, 14 at 11:31am
shayne

Lyonnais WOT MATE
lol starts at 3, still got a bit of waiting

Jan 15, 14 at 11:31am
Aurigae

Why do so many people bully the Aurigae? ;3;

I am currently sat doing coursework, sorry! D:

Jan 15, 14 at 11:28am
Lyonnais

luff: bully your friends into coming

Amy Aurigae bluexy

I'm bullying you into coming... or maybe I'm just bullying you. (y)

shayne stop being a scumbag and come on.

Jan 15, 14 at 11:19am
shayne

i am so ready for this been a while lol
lol tbh i only ever watch lupin through neo evas