Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto V » GTA V wish-list » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Oct 25, 11 at 2:03pmRandome

It has been my mission to post this into every GTA V speculation and wish-list thread I've seen.

quote Randome
I'm sure I've said this in some other thread before, but in my opinion the best GTA would be made up of 3 games.

There would be 3 individual GTA V games, each would be (at least) the size of San Andreas and each would have like 200 or more vehicles.

And if you buy all 3, you could combine them into a single gigantic game area with at least 600 vehicles. Each game would have it's own controlled character, who could go to any island and buy a lot of safehouses, but the missions would only be available on that characters native islands.

And there would be several expansion packs:
  • 500 more cars.
  • Insane sidemissions: zombie apocalypse; 50 more races (some across several islands); more hidden items; more courier missions; a civil war mission series with an actual war (at least 20 missions with tanks and attack helicopters and all that stuff); more gang wars; ...
  • More weapons.
  • More of everything.
You'd probably need a supercomputer to make the PC version work with all 3 games and all expansion packs installed.

And it would all look as HD as GTA IV or Just Cause 2.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 07, 13 at 4:41pm
magsasaka

quote Master
It's not that weird at all. After III, they basically took the same game, changed the location, and then improved/added stuff. IV didn't follow that same pattern of copy/pasting most of the content, it all had to be remade. Fork lifts and tow trucks were unnecessary .
just because it had to be remade doesnt mean it has to miss out stuff
and fork lifts and tow trucks were quirky!!

Apr 06, 13 at 10:11pm
Master

It's not that weird at all. After III, they basically took the same game, changed the location, and then improved/added stuff. IV didn't follow that same pattern of copy/pasting most of the content, it all had to be remade. Fork lifts and tow trucks were unnecessary .

Apr 06, 13 at 3:47pm
magsasaka

isnt it weird how some minute features from san andreas arent available in iv
for example; operational fork lift truck, operational tow truck..
it's just bizarre that they deprived it of features available from previous gens (even smal ones) even if obvious improvements to the newer game are focused on the graphics and physics and stuff but still..

Apr 05, 13 at 2:23pm
Yogurt

Y'know, I thought it was in, and actually watched both of the trailers again and it still never clicked. I can't believe I missed that and didn't know about it, although I do slightly remember talking about it and after I posted that, thought it was already confirmed. Oh well, lol.

Apr 05, 13 at 11:29am
Master

It was the first thing they showed in the trailer.

Apr 05, 13 at 10:42am
Yogurt

quote Master
quote Yogurt
Being able to put the roof on a convertible car up and down when you please.
... Wait a minute. That's like wishing for sharks and submarines.
It's already confirmed?

Apr 04, 13 at 8:36pm
Master

quote Yogurt
... Wait a minute. That's like wishing for sharks and submarines.

Apr 04, 13 at 6:48am
Yogurt

Edit:
No multiple endings to the story and major missions, I just want a linear story. It would be cool if minor stories/side missions had multiple endings, though. For example, somebody wants you to get details off of someone (who you also despise and they keep popping up irritating you with their gang or whatever when you're driving about or something). You do this but also kill the *bleep*er, you only get half the pay because the dude didn't want him killed but on the flip side you don't get bitches annoying you and you also get the keys to his house, and the keys to his car, you just have to find out where he lives (police car/ask around) to get it marked on the map.

Mar 22, 13 at 3:27am
KR_1250

quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
I've been thinking for awhile;
I really want a "Be the cop" mode. Not the vigilante missions- those are fun- but a separate mode where you take control of a random officer, you get a police cruiser, a handgun, taser, and mace, and just stop random crimes.
I think it would be great in a game like GTAV, as a whole separate game would get kind of boring, I think.
That would make a decent minigame/side mission. Ye know, one of those things GTA used to have.

I'd certainly play it.

Mar 21, 13 at 6:04pm
pestar93820

I'd like that too. I saw the mod for GTA IV a while back and it looked really good.