Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FM2012 Player Forum » Rate My Regen » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 24, 11 at 5:57pmminifletch

Do you have an absolutely amazing regen with finishing 20, composure 20 and has already scored 67 goals in 2 games? Well then this is the place to show them off.

Or possibly, you have a 14-year old who has the potential to be better than Ronaldino, Robinho and Kaka combined.

It's all possible in the random game that is FM12 and you can show them off here, in the "rate my regen" thread.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 24, 12 at 11:11am
evantheus

That player looks fantastic mate. nice speed

The Pool could really use a player like that IRL right now

Oct 18, 12 at 5:18pm
nathearts

Oct 12, 12 at 2:06am
cezar20

Beast striker i found him for few penny now is best in the world

Great CD score a lot from corners he is tall strong and fast.

Best kepper i saw in FM games great status and he is very fast for GK

Those are just few of them there is lot of great regens in my save but those are class above of all them.

Oct 01, 12 at 12:16pm
evantheus

quote Benji
Best one i could find in the pre-season, cost me £13.25m but he looks like he could be pretty special!
Yeah, that kid looks great, Benji.

Depending on his abilities with his left, he could be a great IF

Sep 28, 12 at 2:50am
Benji

Best one i could find in the pre-season, cost me £13.25m but he looks like he could be pretty special!

Sep 27, 12 at 12:58am
red man

quote scantreward

Challinor's very good, already made his England debut, I'm looking at him to replace Van Persie, if I can get his acceleration up a little to 13/14 and his creativity up to 15 or over then I'll make him my main ST.
If only he had more pace!

Sep 26, 12 at 9:43am
scantreward

Challinor's very good, already made his England debut, I'm looking at him to replace Van Persie, if I can get his acceleration up a little to 13/14 and his creativity up to 15 or over then I'll make him my main ST.

Sep 26, 12 at 9:36am
scantreward

These are the best I've bought

Thorning has replaced Sagna as my first team RB this year. I got him for nothing as FC Nordsjaelland had released him for some reason. He was a great find as I don't usually scout Scandinavian clubs extensively.

Mortimer was picked up from Blackburn for 2.2m, he now pushing Song out of the first team. He was excellent last season and pre-season he been better, he's been making over 70 passes a game with over 5 key passes.

Sep 26, 12 at 9:17am
scantreward

These are the 2 best players produced from my academy

I think Gray will become my main AM in a few years, last year he played about 15 games to a very high level and now I've sent him on loan to get loads of 1st team development and next year he'll be 1st team/squad player.

Michails already part of the squad, playing over 20 games last year.

Sep 14, 12 at 1:56pm
Lee_Irons

39 England caps at 22, been a solid LB for me for years.

Awesome playmaker, First Touch, Passing, Technique, Creativity, Decisions.