Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Nintendo Direct » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 21, 11 at 1:26pmbbb7002004

A new feature of Nintendo of America's website, Nintendo Direct will contain videos discussing new announcements and upcoming games, straight from Nintendo. We don't know how often this will update, but I'll try and update the thread when a new announcement hits.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 11, 15 at 7:07am

Agreed. They might also surprise us with a new Pokemon RPG (as it has been a year since ORAS). Pokemon Z perhaps? Definitely seems probable.

Nov 10, 15 at 7:39pm

quote IamthebestNever
Fire Emblem: Fates release date please.
This or even a Western release date for Bravely Second. Both games are much needed.

Nov 10, 15 at 5:21pm
Lesley Pro_04

quote IamthebestNever
That would be interesting. I'm more intrigued to see how it'll run without the late Satoru Iwata.

Nov 10, 15 at 5:17pm

Nov 10, 15 at 3:09pm

I'm gonna try and not get my hopes up for too much with the Direct. I would love to see some cool game announcements and I would also like to know when Paper Jam is releasing and maybe some kind of Smash Brother news.

Also, if we could get some new New 3DS Bundle announced for North America, that would be sweet.

Nov 10, 15 at 12:08pm

I figure we won't be getting a ton of new games announced myself. We'll see a fair bit of DLC to hype older games for the Christmas season, Smash, Mario Maker, Splatoon, etc. I guessing like half of the direct will be Smash, to be honest.

I think we'll see a North American release for Badge Center will be announced, and we'll see some smaller download games probably. Probably some preview stuff on Xeno and Amiibo party. Finally, I imagine they'll do something to honor Mr. Iwata.

I don't expect to see anything on Zelda or Starfox TBH. I'm still of the opinion that Zelda U is moving to NX, and that they'll pair Twilight Princess HD with that announcement, as a consolation prize, and that'll happen next year.

Nov 10, 15 at 11:29am

I'm just ready for more Smash content. Already hyped for XCX so anything else is a bonus really. \o/

Nov 10, 15 at 10:39am

I'm hyped as heck, because we last got one before E3, but I am a bit concerned that people are gonna get too hyped. I feel there will be typical Direct content, so like five minutes showing off Mario Tennis, five more on Xenoblade, five more on amiibo festival, and then five more on a mix of indie games and that Badge Centre announcement.

NOW, I do feel like there is a decent chance of a new Smash character, Octoling DLC for Splatoon along with new amiibo that was data mined a while back, and maybe, just maybe, confirmation on Twilight Princess HD. I basically feel like if TPHD isn't unveiled here then it may not have ever been a thing.

Nov 10, 15 at 10:21am

I'm expecting a new fighter for smash, M&L Paper Jam release for the US, possible new Pokemon game announcement, LoZ Wii U info, Star Fox Zero info, More Mario Maker stuff, Amiibo, etc.

Although the only ones I care for (since I don't have a Wii U) are the M&L Paper Jam release, new Pokemon game, and maybe an announcement for Mario Maker for the 3DS (I can only dream).

Nov 10, 15 at 8:45am

Nintnedo Direct returns Nov. 12th at 2pm Pacific! Get hype!