markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 21, 11 at 1:26pmbbb7002004

NA: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo_direct
EU: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/nintendo_direct_47764.html
JAPAN: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/nintendo_direct/index.html

A new feature of Nintendo of America's website, Nintendo Direct will contain videos discussing new announcements and upcoming games, straight from Nintendo. We don't know how often this will update, but I'll try and update the thread when a new announcement hits.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 04, 14 at 7:10am
bbb7002004

Smash Bros. Direct incoming! Worldwide Direct airing at 6pm EST/3pm PST/11pm UK/Midnight CEST!

Feb 13, 14 at 9:17am
Spook

Hopefully it's worth a big fat X.

Feb 13, 14 at 9:15am
bbb7002004

Monolith, retro, and Next Level have all retweeted the announcement as well, though I don't know how much that's worth.

Feb 13, 14 at 8:53am
Spook

I'll give him that much. He has good taste in head wear. Though I'd rather see a Bravely character (Ringabel!!!).

Feb 13, 14 at 8:48am
Aurigae

I'd love to see him throw his hat at people, to be honest. It'd, undoubtably, knock people out.

Feb 13, 14 at 8:47am
Spook

What will he do? Quack and bore foes to walking off the stage.

Feb 13, 14 at 8:11am
Aurigae

quote XXIV
Aurigae
Layton for Smash.
I 100% agree with this statement, yespls.

Feb 13, 14 at 8:08am
XXIV

Aurigae
Layton for Smash.

Feb 13, 14 at 8:01am
Aurigae

GAME have tweeted about it & Sakurai has retweeted the announcement... Something Something SSB related.

Dec 19, 13 at 7:08am
FoneBoneFan15

Now we know the release date for Pokemon Bank, what about Poke Transporter?