Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Nintendo Direct » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 21, 11 at 1:26pmbbb7002004

NA: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct
EU: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/nintendo_direct_47764.html
JAPAN: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/nintendo_direct/index.html

A new feature of Nintendo of America's website, Nintendo Direct will contain videos discussing new announcements and upcoming games, straight from Nintendo. We don't know how often this will update, but I'll try and update the thread when a new announcement hits.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 01, 15 at 12:47pm
bbb7002004

Micro Direct showcasing some of the stuff announced in the Japanese Direct from the Weekend!

Apr 05, 15 at 8:53pm
Pikachu8me

I'm for SURE getting the Ness Amiibo and the blue yarn yoshi. So adorbs.

Apr 04, 15 at 1:35pm
SpOOK

Amiibos

You're ignoring the real champ - Affordable Space Adventures. It's like the first game that actually makes dual screen couch co-op not look like a pain in the ass.

Apr 04, 15 at 12:41pm
Gotenks

I might go for the Green one tbh. But not sure I want one right now.

Apr 04, 15 at 11:55am
bbb7002004

I'm still deciding what color I want, green or blue.

Apr 04, 15 at 11:04am
surfer1020

When I first saw the Yarn Yoshi amiibo, I just wanted the green one. But my Amiibo collecting mentality kicked in and started trying to convince me that I should get all 3 because they're different colors, lol

I was like, "no, brain, I don't need 3 colors of the same character like that..." xD

Apr 04, 15 at 7:54am
Popcorn34

Enth looks like Europe is getting better things than America. I hope I can get my hands on one of those yarn Yoshi's! They look SOOO cool but they're probably gunna be scalped.

Apr 02, 15 at 7:55am
Enth

Couple of weird things I've noticed. Europe is getting the Ganondorf, Palutena, Zero Suit Samus and Dark Pit amiibo a whole 2 months before America. It's also getting a special edition of Yoshi's Wooly World that comes bundled with a Yoshi yarn amiibo.

Alternatively, America and Japan get the 3-pack of Splatoon amiibo while Europe does not. In Europe, only the Inkling Girl and Inkling Boy are available seperately, while the only way to get the Inkling Squid amiibo is via a special edition bundled with the game itself.

Apr 01, 15 at 10:25pm
Gotenks

Yeah, I found that out afterwards surfer1020. It's a shame but maybe we will get something different up here in Canada since exclusives have been bad for us. Like Target closing so we get like no Rosalina's.

I have everyone but Ness, Greninja and Jigglypuff so it's not too bad.

Apr 01, 15 at 10:19pm
surfer1020

quote Gotenks
quote surfer1020
Also, super hype about the amiibos. GameStop just posted saying that they're allowing preorders tomorrow afternoon. Let the games begin.
Get me a Ness amiibo. <3

Then again there is no news about Canada and what is going on here for Ness.
Ness is a GameStop exclusive and they're only allowing one order of each amiibo per household. Amazon also has the amiibo pages existing but we can't touch the order button yet.

I'll probably just place an order for Robin (definitely), Lucina, Ness, and Charizard. Not too keen on Wario and Pac-Man (probably going to regret it if I did skip out on him) so I'll decide on what I want to do tomorrow when the time is on.