Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 21, 11 at 11:19amEnth

- Types of Figures -

- Figure Buying FAQ -

- Topics of Discussion -

Do you collect Figures? Which ones do you have?

If you don't have any Figures, which would you LOVE to own if money was no object?

How did your collection begin?

What Figures are you looking forward to getting a release?

-

I will also update this thread with any news and announcements I feel may be relevant

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 14, 13 at 8:58am
Kanon

I usually comb over Mandarake when ever I think of it, but never anything, of course, that's far from daily.

I don't think that figinstock will help much considering how infrequently I check my email

Jun 14, 13 at 8:19am
Enth

She was unopened, with some tiny dents on the corners of the box (which makes the price go down a lot more than you'd think), but she was second-hand. This was about this time last year, however I've seen some a few go for preeetty much the same price on Mandarake. Search "Mandarake Bishoujo Figure".

They update with loads of stuff every day (the best stuff always sells out in a few hours), but if you can't be bothered to check it every single day you can set up an account on FigInStock.com, which will send you an e-mail immediately whenever something is uploaded to Mandarake with a keyword of your choosing, eg. "Kanon". You just have to put up with e-mails alerting you about Doujinshi with that keyword in is all

Jun 14, 13 at 6:35am
Kanon

quote Enth
I have that Ayu She's really really nice, although personally I prefer the Makoto from that set. The wings are also quite cool.

Also if you paid more than say, 70quid, you're doing it wrong. Mine cost £58.75 including shipping.

That pre-owned or something? Because I didn't see this girl anywhere close to that price no matter where she was, and I looked everywhere and then some.
How long ago you get that also, because I'd expect her price to go up considering how sold out she is everywhere now.

Jun 14, 13 at 5:52am
Enth

I have that Ayu She's really really nice, although personally I prefer the Makoto from that set. The wings are also quite cool.

Also if you paid more than say, 70quid, you're doing it wrong. Mine cost £58.75 including shipping.

Jun 14, 13 at 5:49am
SkX

Nice desu ne.

Anyone else getting rerelease of Canti?

Jun 14, 13 at 5:43am
Kanon

Where do I begin on this one?

First off the price was *COUGH COUGH HACK*, but ignoring that, owning an Ayu is something I've wanted to do since I dove into the realm of being a figging fagging, but she's always eluded me due to being long past release dates by the time I got there. I'm an embarrassment to my namesake without owning her, I owe a lot to Kanon, and this girls route in particular, it's wonderful to finally have this little dork in my hands, and not only that, what I have is clearly the best Ayu fig around, and it only cost me *WHEEEEEEEEEEEEZE*, but no pricetag could stop me once I found her. She also happens to be a really *bleep*ing nice fig, extremely solid, this is absolutely the pinnacle of my collection, even factoring in the fact my waifu is in that collection, worth every penn- OH GOD THE PAIN.

It's actually starting to look like a collection at this point.

For those curious about the pric*COUGHS UP BLOOD*. The p-p-price. Well we'll just say the border between two and three digits is a scary thing.

Apr 08, 13 at 7:34am
SkX

Cruel Angel Thesis

Pretty small actually, around 11cm.

Rabla

Ah, ordered Popula from there.

I seem to have a LOT of trouble trying to remove hands from figmas, any suggestions?

Apr 08, 13 at 6:51am
Cruel Angel Thesis

Oh, it's still on the packaging. I'm wondering on how tall the Eva-01.
Anyways, here's my loot on last weekend's convention.

Apr 08, 13 at 6:06am
Rabla

quote SkX
Rabla, which website?
http://jungle-scs.co.jp/index_e.cgi

Apr 08, 13 at 5:29am
SkX

Rabla, which website?