Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy » Sequels you Really Want » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 21, 11 at 1:28amParadox

I really Arcanum 2, Icewind Dale 3 (which might happen), Fallout 4, and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Especially Arcanum 2.

RIP Troika.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 04, 12 at 9:21am
Miragedres

quote pokemon speedy
Final Fantasy IX-2 - what happened to kuja? even if they don't make a sequel just make a advent children style movie to tie up the loose ends like Vivi's death and a few other things.

Legaia 3- The 2nd game for PS2 blew me away with the idea of putting in button combinations to discover your attacks and even best moves it was a cool idea and I'd love to see it again

Final Fantasy Tactics A3- A2 is easily in my top 5 of DS games I would throughly enjoy a 3rd game however I'm not sure where this one could take place the ivalice aliance setting was spot on. who knows

Grandia 4- just like Legaia I discovered this and enjoyed it alot, it needs a 4th game or heck just give 2 a remake and I would be happy with that I'm not picky

Heroes of Mana- my 1st DS game and one I would appreciate a sequel of.

Pokemon Stadium 3- please for the love of god give me this for the Wii U or even the 3DS just make this happen Gamefreak!
I whole-heartily agree with everything on this list. Although I did prefer Legend of Legaia (PSX) over Legaia 2: Duel Saga (PS2).

Mar 26, 12 at 1:44pm
rpg

quote Lukas
quote rpg
shadow hearts series 4
or at least a Shadow Hearts HD collection

Eh. I'm all for HD collections that actually raise reawareness (ie. Sly Cooper trilogy).
That would be great if it could raise awareness, and I would buy it in a heartbeat but I think the whole problem in SH games was there was nobody who really knew about them :/ considering just how good of jrpg's they were it was weird. -.- I never heard of the game but bought the 2nd on a whim and was almost stunned by it lol. Maybe it was the *eccentric* trade brothers *coughhomocough* I'd never expect that in a game at the time much less a RPG, but now it's kind of normal lol...

Mar 25, 12 at 10:24pm
BrokenKnights

A lot of consensus. I'm just waiting for Borderlands 2 and Persona 5 right now. Looks like BL2 will come out first. Also really hoping that Valkyria Chronicles 3 gets ported soon.

Mar 25, 12 at 8:58pm
Lukas

quote rpg
shadow hearts series 4
or at least a Shadow Hearts HD collection

Eh. I'm all for HD collections that actually raise reawareness (ie. Sly Cooper trilogy).

Mar 25, 12 at 8:21pm
rpg

lod 2:
suikoden 6:
shadow hearts series 4: *not counting koudelka but konami I think can no longer make a sequel to 3 because the team who made it got crushed by a big bus and died. that's how I prefer it. X]*
thousand arms 2:
valkyrie profile 3: (cmon!!)
radiata stories 2: (not needed since it endedf well depending but it was a funny game)
breath of fire 5: idk if dragon quarter was 5 or not.
front mission 6: not like the evolved crap for ps3.
super robot taisen 3: english!! not the ds one of course >.>
xenasaga 4: ha....
chrono trigger/cross 2 either will work (se won't make trigger 2 though, since they might have to compete against crimson and lose even though it was unfinished LOL!!) wasn't bad tbh >.>
Have a few more but I would have to search my old game stack to remember.

Mar 20, 12 at 3:17pm
MuLLeR

Tactics A3 too. I'd also like to see a Read Dead Redemption prequel because everyone hates Jack Marston.

Mar 20, 12 at 1:16pm
Lorx

quote pokemon speedy
Final Fantasy Tactics A3- A2 is easily in my top 5 of DS games I would throughly enjoy a 3rd game however I'm not sure where this one could take place the ivalice aliance setting was spot on. who knows
I liked A2, but FFTA was just so much....better for combat. A2 was ridiculously easy and just didn't work out as well I think.

Mar 15, 12 at 1:10pm
pokemon speedy

Final Fantasy IX-2 - what happened to kuja? even if they don't make a sequel just make a advent children style movie to tie up the loose ends like Vivi's death and a few other things.

Legaia 3- The 2nd game for PS2 blew me away with the idea of putting in button combinations to discover your attacks and even best moves it was a cool idea and I'd love to see it again

Grandia 4- just like Legaia I discovered this and enjoyed it alot, it needs a 4th game or heck just give 2 a remake and I would be happy with that I'm not picky

Heroes of Mana- my 1st DS game and one I would appreciate a sequel of.

Pokemon Stadium 3- please for the love of god give me this for the Wii U or even the 3DS just make this happen Gamefreak!

Btw wasn't KH for 3DS supposed to be the sequel to 2 as it progresses the story of sora and riku becoming keyblade masters or are you guys and gals waiting for the console version to consider it a sequel at all?

Mar 15, 12 at 3:54am
Hell Fire

Suikoden VI, Suikoden VI, Suikoden VI, Suikoden VI, Suikoden VI, Suikoden VI, Suikoden VI.

I'm sick of waiting to be honest. I'm also sick of Konami making spin-off titles for hand held systems.

Mar 14, 12 at 6:05pm
kratoscar2011

Growlanser 7
Persona 5

ATLUS is the only developer that i still trust right now.

Capcom, Namco, SquareEnix are dead to me.