Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FM2012 Downloads » 2011/12 Kits » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 19, 11 at 5:59pmmapinat0r

I had a thread in the FM11 forums for this but I'm going to make a new one here for people looking about for graphics in this years game. All of this year's kits for clubs in the Premier League and Championship have been made by myself and FootyManagerLegend. This is the place to download them from.

Premier League

Championship

Here are a few other sets of kits that were made along the way as well.

England [Fixed until 2030]
Celtic
Luton
Both Sheffield clubs

Enjoy.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 23, 12 at 7:53pm
jayboy26

Yo.
Excellent work on this and they all look fantastic.
But what do you mean by they work until 2030?
Does this mean if I make it to 2030 my game will explode? Or all the players will have to play naked from then on?
Cheers.

Oct 26, 11 at 9:19pm
mapinat0r

England kits have been re-uploaded and the link changed. They should now work up until 2030. If anyone is past the first season can you just check and tell me if they still work? Thanks

Download Link

Oct 24, 11 at 7:00pm
mapinat0r

quote SaundersToon21
its been so long and im gonna sound so n00by, but where do i extract these too again? im in the program files>steam>football manager folder, but which bit do i put them in? just graphics?
Documents/sports interactive/fm12/graphics/kits

Make the last 2 folders yourself.

Oct 22, 11 at 4:50pm
SaundersToon21

its been so long and im gonna sound so n00by, but where do i extract these too again? im in the program files>steam>football manager folder, but which bit do i put them in? just graphics?

Oct 19, 11 at 7:15pm
Smith1994

Nice one mapinat0r Downloaded these for FM 11. Will certainly do that for this year's game aswell.

Oct 19, 11 at 6:05pm
Liverpool_96

lol, I was looking for these earlier. Couldn't find the thread for it because I initially got them for 11 but made my own Liverpool kits. Lucky I found them but it's a funny coincidence that you posted them three hours later.

Oct 19, 11 at 5:59pm
mapinat0r

I had a thread in the FM11 forums for this but I'm going to make a new one here for people looking about for graphics in this years game. All of this year's kits for clubs in the Premier League and Championship have been made by myself and FootyManagerLegend. This is the place to download them from.

Premier League

Championship

Here are a few other sets of kits that were made along the way as well.

England [Fixed until 2030]
Celtic
Luton
Both Sheffield clubs

Enjoy.