Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 19, 11 at 1:25pmLavitz

While it's inevitable threads will stray off topic occasionally, I'd like to offer the opportunity for visitors to socialize with one another within the forum. There's a lot of cool people in here, and I'm sure a general socializing thread has potential to become quite popular.

Feel free to talk about what you want, whether it be about the game or not.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 12 at 6:18am
Waldronnic

quote Stitch
I play this game often along with Arkham Asylum.

It's just fun to be the Bat, and hearing Mark Hamill as Joker.

Flying over the rooftops, and thn go down and beat up a large group of criminal scums. Love it.
To me, Mark Hamill is at the pinacle of his voicing career as Joker in Batman: Arkham Asylum. There's many things Dini got right with the script and perhaps because Hamill thought that it was his last time voicing Joker, that need for a spectacular finish shone through in his recording sessions, he just seems to give it his all in that game. And I think it shows in the second game, because he doesn't seem as spot on with the voice for me. There have been the DCAU films, and certain TAS episodes where he made his claim for the Joker voice, but he really wins the title as the voice of the Joker in that game for me.

Aug 11, 12 at 5:44pm
Absolute Zero

I just beat the game not to long ago and now im going for 100% then im going to play the DLC i would rate the main story 9/10 i just wish it had more villains.

Aug 09, 12 at 4:00pm
Stitch

I play this game often along with Arkham Asylum.

It's just fun to be the Bat, and hearing Mark Hamill as Joker.

Flying over the rooftops, and thn go down and beat up a large group of criminal scums. Love it.

Aug 09, 12 at 9:23am
Lavitz

Certainly worth it! I can't believe you sold it!! I'd never sell such an beautiful game

Aug 09, 12 at 7:56am
Kedjown

I haven't played this game in soooo long, I almost bought it again the other day. Think I'll definitely give the platinum trophy a crack if I can get some bloody time.

Jul 11, 12 at 7:27pm
Lavitz

That's pretty neat! Definitely something to keep an eye on and see what develops from it! Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Jul 11, 12 at 5:29pm
nnnddd101010

Jun 05, 12 at 5:23pm
EricF

Not sure if they've been posted up yet, but here's some new screenshots for the Armored Edition:

Mar 04, 12 at 2:55pm
Lavitz

Finally went through Game+ and earned my 100%, and I have to say that it's probably still my favorite game of the year. Biased towards the content? Maybe, but I don't think this game could ever really get old to me. I really hope Rocksteady continues this franchise with another outstanding addition to the Arkham universe. The possibilities are endless.

Jan 14, 12 at 7:10am
Kokoro

That would be around the rating I would give it too.