Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Little Busters! (VN) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 17, 11 at 3:39amKanon

Note: If you're here to discuss the Anime, stay out, spoilers ahoy, Anime discussion goes here.

quote Synopsis
The Little Busters are 5 childhood friends. The leader of the group is Kyousuke Natsume who has a younger sister named Rin. The other two members are Masato Inohara and Kengo Miyazawa, who are rivals despite being friends. The final member is Riki Naoe, the protagonist of this story. One day, Kyousuke spontaneously decides to make a baseball team, Riki must find several players to fill the team up, and that's where the girls come in
Developer: Key.
Opening: "Little Busters!" by Rita.
Ending(s): "Song for friends", "Alicemagic", "Clear Weather After the Rain", "Saya no Uta"(Ecstasy only). All by Rita(Saya no Uta by LIA).
English Patch: 100%

Some of you may know this a the thing I make a LOT of noise about. Sick of waiting for an Anime adaptation? Dive the hell in here.
Makkyun gave me the go ahead to make Visual Novel threads here so made it I did.
Discuss.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 14, 13 at 5:40am
Kanon

quote Mask the Saito

I'm well aware of that debate, and I say no to it all. And besides.

Aug 14, 13 at 4:35am
SkX

Did Kyosuke scream out OBADRIVU when he first sent the ripple?

Aug 14, 13 at 1:41am
Mask the Saito

Jan 14, 13 at 6:45pm
kluck

quote Kanon

If any of the game was in real, how do you explain the ripples whenever you new game?

Not saying that, by any means. The team could have been initialized prior to the player playing the first route. As I said, the team was pre-determined and this would be the reason why.

quote SkX
Maybe one path in the Common route was canon and the alternate routes within that one a what-if situation. This one path was a basically a flashback
Initially, I thought that as well due to (Are spoiler tags still necessary?) Kengo realizing he didn't like kendo and now wanted to play with everyone instead. There are however two problems with that; 1) if you play Rin first the sister school incident has already happened , 2) The ripples, as Kanon said.

Jan 14, 13 at 12:49pm
Kanon

*bleep* I dunno maybe I got confused by wording.

I still stand by ripples.

Jan 14, 13 at 12:18pm
SkX

What do you mean?

Jan 14, 13 at 11:54am
Kanon

Isn't that killing the entire point?

Jan 14, 13 at 11:53am
SkX

Maybe one path in the Common route was canon and the alternate routes within that one a what-if situation. This one path was a basically a flashback

Jan 14, 13 at 11:32am
Kanon

You don't need to explain Haruka sneaking onto the bus, spoilers Futaki is on the other bus.

If any of the game was in real, how do you explain the ripples whenever you new game?

Jan 14, 13 at 5:47am
Rabla

quote kluck
So this thread was tl;dr, what I did read though seemed to tell that the general consensus is that nothing from common happened before the accident. However, wouldn't it make more sense for the Baseball team/game have happened in the real world? That would explain the team being pre-determined as well as Haruka sneaking on the bus, Mio being friendly towards the team, ect ect.
I mentioned this a few pages ago. Personally I think every up to where it changes into a Route happened.

There's absolutely no reason Mio would be so social with them otherwise.