Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate » US+UK version... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 16, 11 at 5:13pmshura sama

guys im really really really worried.......could someone tell me if theres a UK version? cuz i bought my 3DS for it and i heard a dude saying that they wont make a us or uk version...............is true? please i need answers

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 23, 12 at 8:03pm
Rahim

you are right what's the point? why regress on progress made underwater Gp was awesome in portable third they took it out why? but added Ds and some weapons? capcom is disappointing for that and releases 3g a little while later brings back everything but takes it to the 3ds. Yet I would still buy the game if they localized it i just hope they make it online playable here in Portland no one has even head of MH

Jun 05, 12 at 12:38am
Couttsy

i like that sounds of that, because chances are that is NA gets a release so will EU!

Jun 03, 12 at 5:56am
Gotenks

We should expect to have MH4 this week. I read an article that said we would be so if you guys like I can dig that up. But maybe and hopefully it includes a NA release date for this game. It was announced a year ago so we should get something.

Jun 03, 12 at 3:19am
Couttsy

Well as long as they at least localize MH4, then i wont be totally enraged at Capcom/Nintendo

and MH4 needs online supported

Jun 02, 12 at 9:27pm
Dark Arcanine

I thought the same thing; I like MH3 and think it shows a decent market with Nintendo. And it's somewhat unfair considering other games have a lot more monsters, for example, so I know some long-term fans didn't want to buy it on the basis of lack of content.

Jun 01, 12 at 1:51am
Couttsy

Thats preposterous, enough people would buy MHTG to justify a US & EU release

May 26, 12 at 3:33pm
Dark Arcanine

Here's something a little more interesting.

Source

capcom keep saying its unlikely as audience not there based on the wii game

So yeah, supposedly Tri didn't show enough support.

May 05, 12 at 12:32pm
NUL

quote Dark Arcanine
Some of you will probably think "duh"

That is EXACTLY what I thought.

Still interesting though.

It sounds as if Capcom aren't sure. Even though Sven was supposedly pushing for it.

May 03, 12 at 4:12pm
Dark Arcanine

Source

Thanks everyone for following, on MH international i asked nintendo and they said its up to capcom

Some of you will probably think "duh" but I figured I'd post it anyway as it's an answer to a question and all that. So yeah, just hope Capcom makes an announcement soon.

Apr 23, 12 at 4:09pm
PoThEeD

They're blatantly holding back for E3.

If theres no word at E3 then it's not coming.

Also, why the frig did they not localize Frontier!? I was in Tokyo when it launched on 360 and it looked amazing!