Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Canada » General Discussion 34 - China has beer in bags. Go laugh at them. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 16, 11 at 2:22amThe Hazard

No animals were harmed in this forum revival attempt. Except maybe, just maybe, somethin' small like Whelan's pidgey or whatever the hell it is

I just had to re-use this GD title, if it looks familiar to anyone. Just had no fresh idea yet, I'll get somethin'. Topic of the quarter was the giant-ass mall in Edmonton, namely West Edmonton. They got ridiculous stats, look it up. for reals.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 24, 14 at 4:02pm
Sonic Flash

The company I'd be working for is kind of small but they managed to float me some money for moving, but not anywhere near the real cost of it. I should be fine but there's a lot of planning today and I'm royally freaking out over it.
I'm told I'm going to love it there, but that seems so far off now; I can only see a lot of messy organization work ahead.

Apr 24, 14 at 2:44pm
Yick

Companies from Alberta will hire anyone from anywhere. My fiancee is from a small town and apparently the majority of people there end up getting jobs out West because there are a lot of jobs for contractors out there. A lot of companies will even pay for your living expenses.

I hear it's nice, depending where you are. My sister lived in Calgary for a while. I don't think she liked it but I think it had more to do with being homesick than the city itself. I've only been in the Calgary airport for a layover on my way to BC, so I don't have a lot of insight.

Apr 21, 14 at 6:30pm
Sonic Flash

I've been phone interviewing with a place in Calgary for a job. It weirds me out that someone from out of province actually replied to my application, and also that they're considering me. This comes mostly out of a learned hopelessness in trying to apply for jobs in Nova Scotia.

Still, I might be further shocked by actually having to move to Calgary. What's it like? Apparently it consistently comes up as one of the best places to live in Canada. I'm sure every city has their faults, but what's Calgary got going on?

Feb 25, 14 at 8:38am
Yick

Ehh, I'm not going to complain. They skated their hearts out and were awesome, that's good enough for me. They're legit and they have real chemistry. Charlie and Meryl literally look like robots. They're technically almost perfect but I don't see the same sort of emotion in their performances that Tessa and Scott have. I would not be surprised if they are plugged in and charging between performances.

Also, Tessa is way hotter than Meryl. Hell, Scott is way hotter than Charlie. There, I said it. Plus they're both from London/surrounding area, which is where I am, so that's pretty cool.

Feb 17, 14 at 9:25pm
shayne

i think everyone feels that way

Feb 17, 14 at 6:40pm
AznLiquid

So... Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir were *bleep*ing robbed.

Jan 21, 14 at 2:06pm
Gotenks

He went as far as putting a Leaf flag on her bedroom door. He had to snatch the flag back since she was about to burn it. xD

Jan 21, 14 at 9:30am
Yick

Hahaha, that's terrible.

Jan 20, 14 at 4:46pm
Gotenks

quote The Hazard
well you guys beat them habs so enjoy that victory I guess
Wasn't that bad of a game at least.

Even with the Habs losing, I think watching my best friend taunt my mother about the win was even better.

Jan 20, 14 at 3:22pm
stephers

shayne yeah tbh i do haha
only sport ive played and liked is ball hockey, i just dont like watching sports. its just boring to me
like i could be doing something better with my time lmao