Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Xenoblade Chronicles » Xenoblade NeoWiki Planning Thread! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 15, 11 at 7:48pmJustin

Hey XenoBlade Fans! (:

Currently the NeoWiki system has a way to automatically create wikis if and when said proposed wiki gets enough members for development. Currently Xenoblade is pending. If anyone's able to contribute to the wiki please click that link! If not, do not click that link.

Thanks guys! ^^; I suppose further wiki discussion can carry on here if this gets made.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 28, 12 at 10:09am
Duncan Idaho

quote Justin
The Pursuit Duncan Idaho; hi guys! I'll be updating this thread with a new title to suit the updated status. Can I get a sticky, Crystal Rain? Thanks in advance!

Currently there's no main page, something that we should get A.S.A.P.!
I wont be abelt to update teh wiki for nearly three months guys, i have tests comming my way during may, june and july.

Apr 27, 12 at 10:15pm
Justin

The Pursuit Duncan Idaho; hi guys! I'll be updating this thread with a new title to suit the updated status. Can I get a sticky, Crystal Rain? Thanks in advance!

Currently there's no main page, something that we should get A.S.A.P.!

Apr 16, 12 at 10:41pm
Duncan Idaho

I have been working on the wiki i have 10% of the main game covered already, i will be writing tomorrow ryan/ryen profile, fiora, dunban and a bunch of others, i will not take the sidequests section since it's both large and tedious, but i will explain how it works, if any one wishes to take onto the mechanics of the relationships (in middle of battle button press, heart to hearts) be happy to do so, i will also add per character their skill link trees, if any one can produce some images of each tree with it's name i would be gratefull, oh and i will try to make some weapon and armor edit too.

Apr 16, 12 at 5:31pm
Vicarious

Like I said earlier I can make some graphics so don't worry about that.

I am at work right now so I can't do anything until later. If I get a chance later.

Apr 16, 12 at 5:17pm
Symphonic Abyss

Hey you guys!

The Pursuit - You're working on this wiki, right? Could you give me a list of characters, locations or anything else that could be used to put on the main page? I'll toss one up later tonight maybe if I can, then you can all get REALLY started. You guys can come to me if you need anything specific coding or design-wise.

Edit: Except making graphics. I can put them on the wiki, but not make them.

Apr 11, 12 at 10:58pm
Vicarious

quote Kholdstare
sorry for the double post, but I said I'd contribute to the xenoblade neowiki pages and now its been created, so, how do we start it?
First we need to create a main page like in the Tales of Graces F wiki. Dragoon can come over here and help us start it out a bit so lets wait for him.

Apr 11, 12 at 10:50pm
Kholdstare

sorry for the double post, but I said I'd contribute to the xenoblade neowiki pages and now its been created, so, how do we start it?

Mar 27, 12 at 7:16am
Kholdstare

quote Duncan Idaho
quote Kholdstare
erm, what would one need to know to contribute to the wiki? just facts about the game? or like how to play/tutorials and that junk?

(sorry I'm not to familiar with how neowikis work)

or are people even still needed?
Yes people are needed, also you dont need much knowledge, as long as you can write some stuff it's ok.
hmm, ok cool, well I'm gonna try to finish the game first before I contribute.

Mar 27, 12 at 7:12am
Duncan Idaho

quote Kholdstare

erm, what would one need to know to contribute to the wiki? just facts about the game? or like how to play/tutorials and that junk?

Yes people are needed, also you dont need much knowledge, as long as you can write some stuff it's ok.

Mar 27, 12 at 4:12am
Kholdstare