Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 » Don't know, what do you guys think? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 22, 12 at 10:57am
EmoAgainstALLodds

But don't chrisitans believe if you kill yourself you go to hell?

Anyways, you try to survive to hopefully find a cure and escape... It's all about hope, hoping the rest of the world isn't infected.

I'd personally probably be happier and have more meaning to live if a Zombie outbreak happened. If I met survivors I'd have friends, it would have blown up in mainstream science, government, media, education, and everyone else's face who said it couldn't happen. Although after awhile it would probably start to suck unless I got out of the city.

The only thing I don't get is how they already started off as infected.
Like I know if you get bit. But in each stage they're already infected before anything happens to them.
I wish they would have it to where the virus gauge starts to click when you get bit.

Oct 13, 11 at 4:05pm
-Helix-

Who sounds the most dramatic when they're dying? I mean I'm aware you can't hear them 'cause its AD-LIB, but I think its gotta be Kevin ("Getting...darker...")("No...No...")because he's usually a happy-go-lucky optimist who's mostly calm and cheered up, but to hear his last words before he dies is pretty intense and to be honest, in general the part where your character is crawling on the floor, slowly dying, is pretty dramatic for a video game. But in a way if that was me, I would let myself die because put it this way: There's no hope left in Raccoon City, people are getting killed, zombies are everywhere, the military is corrupt, and the infection may have spread to the whole USA if not the whole world...I'd rather die and go on to Heaven (yes, I'm Christian) then stay on that earth that is now reduced to a zombie-infested wasteland and have to suffer slow mental (If not physical) torture. I'd just end my misery and go on to a happier place. What do you guys think?