Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » BioShock 2 » Bioshock: Rapture » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 12 at 5:08pm
MarcusPaul

There is a rumor that a follow-up book is already in the pipe and will take place in 2012-2013, and the writer as already been chosen again according to the same rumor source. This will give Irrational Games 30 years in which to do a follow up to Bioshock 3. It goes without saying that this is JUST a rumor, and if it were not for rumors, most of the internet news would never be. I hope it turns out to be true. I'd like to read how Rapture fares after 60 some under the ocean.

Oct 12, 11 at 6:05am
Ville_Valo

Price was about $20.
So far, good. It starts from the very very start, currently covering the back story of Andrew Ryan, and how and why he came to build Rapture. I'm hoping we get to read about the entire scenario from rise to fall, it seems we may be able to.

Oct 11, 11 at 9:48pm
Aura

Oh wow, I didn't even know there was a BioShock book. How much did it cost, and how is it so far? If it's a decent read, I might just have a bit of a look into it.

Oct 11, 11 at 9:08pm
Ville_Valo

Is anyone getting this, the Bioshock book? I have it, I've read a little and it seems pretty fantastic. Unfortunately I haven't played Bioshock 2 yet (it's sitting on my desk, waiting), so I don't quite want to read the whole thing yet.