Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed Revelations » Neoseeker previews Assassin's Creed Revelations' single-player » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome, fellow Assassin, why not join our creed while you're here?New to the forum? Why not introduce yourself to fellow Assassins?
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 11, 11 at 4:03pmRabidChinaGirl

Hey guys,

Last week we were up in San Francisco previewing Assassin's Creed Revelations, and today, we can finally talk about it!
The preview event was focused on the single-player, not multiplayer, and you'll find mostly gameplay-oriented content in our impressions.

Do have a read, and let us know what you think!

Assassin's Creed Revelations: SP Preview

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 12, 11 at 6:50pm
RabidChinaGirl

Enhance The sequence that I played during the demo was part of the story.

Glad you're enjoying the preview.

Oct 12, 11 at 11:17am
Dragoon

The game sounds amazing, interesting know that both desmond and Lucy were trained by the same person (If we already know that Lucy and Desmond used to be under the same training institution, then I must have missed it). Really looking forward to this game more than ever now, thanks RabidChinaGirl. November can't come round fast enough.

Oct 12, 11 at 7:31am
Enhance

I loved the conversations Ezio and Leonardo would have and I'm happy to know that the conversations he will have with Yusuf will be just as entertaining.

The tower defense style minigame sounds very interesting. Is this a required part of the storyline or something that you do as a sidequest?

Oct 11, 11 at 10:44pm
kik36

I do NOT want to see Ezio go away....I might pitch a fit if he is killed.

Oct 11, 11 at 5:51pm
SPAZwazza

Strangling the hangman with your own noose? Yes please.

Oct 11, 11 at 4:03pm
RabidChinaGirl

Hey guys,

Last week we were up in San Francisco previewing Assassin's Creed Revelations, and today, we can finally talk about it!
The preview event was focused on the single-player, not multiplayer, and you'll find mostly gameplay-oriented content in our impressions.

Do have a read, and let us know what you think!