Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 11, 11 at 8:17amshayne

" Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere "
PV / OP
quote MAL
In the far future, humans abandon the devastated Earth and move to the upper world "Tenjo". But Tenjo and the law of causation collapse by a war and humans returns to the Earth, which has turns into an inhabitable planet except for Shinshu area.

Shinshu is too small to accommodate all the humans, so they duplicate the area and create "Juso Sekai" in a parallel world. In order to rebuild Tenjo and the law of causation, the returned humans start reproduction of the history from B.C. 10,000. When the reproduction proceeds to A.D. 1413, a war breaks out in Shinshu and Juso Sekai falls onto the original world.

The humans living in Juso Sekai lose their land and invade the original world. People in Shinshu surrender and the land is divided by the invaders from Juso Sekai. They try to resume the history reproduction from A.D.1457, but the update of the history terminates in A.D.1648. A rumor of apocalypse begins to spread the world.
Japanese: 境界線上のホライゾン
Episodes: 13
Producers: Sunrise, Sentai Filmworks
Genres: Action, Fantasy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 14, 12 at 9:00pm
Mastix

Hmmm... Do I think this OST is above average... Probably. I don't know. I guess I'd give it a 6. So yeah. Above average.

Oct 14, 12 at 8:36pm
Kratos

The impression you're give is that it's a middling and forgettable OST when it's not. At worst, I'd say it's above average.

Oct 14, 12 at 5:25pm
Mastix

Hey I never said I didn't like it. It's okay.

Oct 14, 12 at 5:17pm
Kanon

>Doesn't like this stuff

Well Makkyun, I didn't know you were such a huge fan of dick.

Oct 14, 12 at 5:06pm
Mastix

quote Kanon
What are you deaf?

I don't remember it too well, but it was used fantastically for mood setting I think. Isn't that what makes a good OST in your definition?

Oh definitely. I just think it's not *that* great at mood setting. It wasn't bad at it either. There were a few moments for sure.

Kratos, that's a pretty good track. It just doesn't strike me as a particularly ambitious composition for its purposes.

Oct 14, 12 at 4:45pm
Kratos

Really? Music like this didn't get you hyped? I'd like to know what kind of music would get you hyped then, because I would like to hear it.

Its OST was one of the main draws to this anime. It compliments the setting of the anime so well, and it sets the mood perfectly. There's not much more you can ask out of an OST.

Plus it fits my tastes rather nicely, but that's solely for me.

Oct 14, 12 at 2:30pm
Kanon

What are you deaf?

I don't remember it too well, but it was used fantastically for mood setting I think. Isn't that what makes a good OST in your definition?

Oct 14, 12 at 7:53am
Mastix

I'm not a huge fan of the OST. Kinda half-assed if you ask me. They got the job done for exciting parts, but only barely. It didn't ruin any moods, but it didn't really hype me up or anything during.

Oct 13, 12 at 8:58pm
Kratos

Bump

New OST has been out for a week now and I didn't even know it. Shame on me.

I'm really digging the songs on it, especially this one.

Why is Horizon music so great?

Oct 02, 12 at 2:05pm
Kratos

That's it guys. We have a ship doing a mother*bleep*ing backflip. Shit got serious. I couldn't think of how to make Horizon more awesome but here it is.

Where's my season 3 announcement? It's not here when it clearly should be here.

Also does anyone have any news on an OST for season 2?