Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Production started? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 09, 11 at 6:51pmluanluker

Everyone says production hasn't started on ssb4 yet. But the announcment was that after they finished producing Kid I carus they would start. They've probs long finished production on that! Just my opinion.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 23, 11 at 3:45am
Pokemon cheater

quote Gotenks
Pokemon cheater: Sakurai is developing the game again. Tbh I prefer to have him work on the Smash Brother series anyways.
Oh yeah, I know, and I agree. I was just joking.

But really, you called me back before the gameplay trailer? Come on, I have other things to be hyped about.

It's okay, I like talking SMASH.

So nope, no production has been started, and evidently won't for awhile, so we might as well listen to John Lennon (again) and let it be.

Nov 23, 11 at 2:20am
Gotenks

Pokemon cheater: Sakurai is developing the game again. Tbh I prefer to have him work on the Smash Brother series anyways.

Nov 23, 11 at 1:42am
Pokemon cheater

It's stupid that they even announced it. I'll come back when I see a gameplay trailer, so maybe(maybe) E3 2012.

WHY!?!? Why did they have to get me excited momentarily? This will take FOREVER to be released, so I can't see any logic in teasing us.

Maybe somebody else is developing it, and their going to surprise us a few month's before it's release.

Ahaha, maybe they're giving it to Retro Studios.

Nov 22, 11 at 1:16pm
DedValve

I would give it within 3 months after Kid Icarus' release. If it's one thing Sakurai doesn't like (but is so used to doing) is overworking himself. He'll definitely give himself a small minivacation after kid icarus while preparing to throw away his life for the next couple of years in nothing but his work.

Kind a feel sad for the poor man, he's gonna stress himself to death one day. At least Nintendo is no longer pushing him.

Nov 19, 11 at 6:35pm
RazeHell

I really wish they had actually begun production before announcing it.
A teaser of some sort would have left a much larger impact than an announcement alone.

Nov 18, 11 at 7:54pm
Gotenks

That was Iwata's fault as he decided to announce it when Sakurai(who will be producing the game again) wanted to wait until E3 2012 to announce it.

Nov 18, 11 at 7:51pm
shayne

quote Gotenks
You shouldn't expect this game for a while shayne. We don't have a clear date on when Kid Icarus is coming out, all we know it's suppose to come out early next year. Once that game has gone gold(which is usually a few weeks before release) then we know that they will be starting on this game soon enough.
seriously?? that's very disappointing, then ;_; i'll still look forward to it, for the time being
agh they started telling everyone about this so early. kinda irks me because now i'm left hanging :{

Nov 18, 11 at 7:24pm
Gotenks

You shouldn't expect this game for a while shayne. We don't have a clear date on when Kid Icarus is coming out, all we know it's suppose to come out early next year. Once that game has gone gold(which is usually a few weeks before release) then we know that they will be starting on this game soon enough.

Nov 18, 11 at 3:56pm
shayne

agreed, there's no way that they're NOT going to give us news about this at e3
i'm just hoping they're working fast ahaha. i wanna play this and mario kart so bad ;_;

Oct 12, 11 at 6:59am
Gotenks

And I still believe we'll get our first good chunk of news at E3 2012.