Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid HD Collection » MGS HD: Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

hideOriginal Post

Oct 06, 11 at 7:24pmAnubis

I'm not an expert on this collection like some people lol So... I didn't know what else to post.

Anyways, I'm Anubis and I've played generations of MG games. The original for NES, MGS1 for PSX and the remake The Twin Snakes for GameCube are my favorites.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 02, 12 at 3:15pm
Gutter_Tech

i dont come around neoseeker as much anymore, but if youre on 360 and wanna play peace walker let me know. VikingJellyfish is my gamertag. big big metal gear fan.

Feb 22, 12 at 3:34am
sfree36

I bought the hd collection as soon as it came out. The reason I bought it was because I enjoyed a previous entry in the series, Metal Gear Solid Substance. I will also be buying Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3d on the 3ds

Feb 02, 12 at 2:44am
ferryman01

quote Machienzo
Hoepfully this'll attract all the oldies from the original MGS2 and MGS3 forums.

what about portable ops? >_>

i'm Ferryman01

AKA: RYAN LEE

Nov 15, 11 at 10:43am
Machienzo

Nope.

Nov 15, 11 at 8:01am
Venom OG

quote Machienzo
Venom OG, I'm honoured you remember me; I don't remember you.

Thug Maniac is one of my most known users?

Nov 14, 11 at 11:12pm
Machienzo

Venom OG, I'm honoured you remember me; I don't remember you.

Nov 13, 11 at 7:33pm
Venom OG

I know there isn't much to talk about, being as all these games have been played before and been out for years. Still, no activity what so ever?

quote Machienzo
Hoepfully this'll attract all the oldies from the original MGS2 and MGS3 forums.

I remember you... although I really never holla at ya'.

This message was merged with other messages by Aurora (moderator)

Nov 12, 11 at 5:00pm
Coi Cki

Yo. Coi here.

Where is everyone?!

Nov 03, 11 at 1:51am
Venom OG

WTF! Why hasn't anyone made a single post here? What happened to the huge fan base we had going on since back in the days for PS1? Ya'll better come here and post multiple threads.

Well I'm rather piss off that the release date was changed. It seemed like forever for November to get here. Now I have to wait another 4 months.

Oct 26, 11 at 11:06pm
SilentScream

quote Machienzo

Oh where are you GMP Wolf!