Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 » Team advice » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 06, 11 at 1:01amMetal Shadow

I have this awesome Demon at arms that is level 23 and has won me a good bit of boss fights. My question is, Is it worth it to synasize it into a Dhuran. I still need to beat the S rank challenge and I have my king cureslime with cure all, wisdom boost 3, and some other skill thats perfect for change. And i have a Tyranasaur (spelling is wrong) who has Ice 2 Attack boost 2 and a other skill to get the most out of my levels skill point wise. Any advice would be helpful.

Other questions
1) how do i get the Cleric skill set?
2) how do i get the warrior skill set?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 06, 13 at 5:27pm
Oh yeah im cool

quote dragonmist19
My team:

Metal king slime +10
level: 26 Weapon: Miracle Mallet
HP: 56 MP: 483 Att: 288 Def: 551 Agil: 528 Wis: 346
Cure-All(92) Healer(100) Fortifier(14)

I was thinking of switching this to a shogum,a slime xy(however the charaters after it is) or a white king and finding something to go over fortifier.The metal king slime has been really good on the team,but if rigor mortex or incarnus attacks it 2 times in a row its toast.

Captain Crow +10
Level: 32 Weapon: Zombiesblight
HP: 374 MP: 282 Att: 509 Def: 417 Agil: 376 Wis: 220
Captain Crow(100) Crack & Sizz III(66) Dragon Lore(51)

I really don't see any changes that are needed and it seems like if i needed to change anything it would be dragon lore.

Dracolord +12
Level: 30 Weapon: Gae Bolg
HP: 362 MP: 239 Att: 446 Def: 360 Agil: 284 Wis: 300
Bang & Zam III(51) Thubderwind Slashes(50) Anti-metal(100)

Just like captain crow i really don't see any changes to be made.

So that's my team and i would really appreciate the help.
MTK: I suggest replacing something with some type of defence boost, but I don't know what to replace. I guess Healer.

Captain Crow: Yeah, replace Dragon Lore, it honestly is the worst skillset ever. Also the Crack and Sizz. I think you need something with Oomph because he's an attacker with his high Attack stat. I don't know if you should replace Captain Crow (the skillset) because I don't know what's in it.

Dracolord: I'd bet he's supposed to be a magic user, but he seems to have high Attack...If you level him up and see his wisdom gets higher then his attack, take away the Thunderwind Slashes and maybe Anti-Metal.

Your welcome.

Aug 12, 12 at 9:16pm
SR

How Did You Do That? How Can I Get 1

Aug 12, 12 at 8:39pm
NebulaGaming

ah well, it took me about 200ish hours but i got a leonyx out of it My hard work definitely wasn't wasted

Jul 10, 12 at 3:30pm
dragonmist19

Well i am just realizing that DQMJ2 is much more difficult then DQMJ and DWM2 and i thought about it and i decided that i need some help with my team(and i don't know if this makes a difference but i train on the metal kaiser slimes in the dark world).I had tried to fight rigor mortex when this team was weaker but i got destroyed,and currently at the level their at i can't beat the 3rd form of the incarnus.But i don't know if i should just train up my team or re-breed my team(and if i do what level should i try to train them up too).

My team:

Metal king slime +10
level: 26 Weapon: Miracle Mallet
HP: 56 MP: 483 Att: 288 Def: 551 Agil: 528 Wis: 346
Cure-All(92) Healer(100) Fortifier(14)

I was thinking of switching this to a shogum,a slime xy(however the charaters after it is) or a white king and finding something to go over fortifier.The metal king slime has been really good on the team,but if rigor mortex or incarnus attacks it 2 times in a row its toast.

Captain Crow +10
Level: 32 Weapon: Zombiesblight
HP: 374 MP: 282 Att: 509 Def: 417 Agil: 376 Wis: 220
Captain Crow(100) Crack & Sizz III(66) Dragon Lore(51)

I really don't see any changes that are needed and it seems like if i needed to change anything it would be dragon lore.

Dracolord +12
Level: 30 Weapon: Gae Bolg
HP: 362 MP: 239 Att: 446 Def: 360 Agil: 284 Wis: 300
Bang & Zam III(51) Thubderwind Slashes(50) Anti-metal(100)

Just like captain crow i really don't see any changes to be made.

So that's my team and i would really appreciate the help.

Jun 06, 12 at 11:49pm
slither737

Scratch that. File corrupted. Froze during save. My team name was reapex in mega scout in place 9. But seriously, you guys need some help. Reply for some and i. Will help you.

Jun 06, 12 at 10:53pm
slither737

Hehehe. You guys need some training... with those teams, youll get slaughtered. Come and talk back when you can get a real team. Im in 3 in the usa. Will battle all.
friend code: 2752-7013-6804
dragovian lord is alright. But my night clubber will whip him.

Nov 23, 11 at 11:41pm
SpikyHead55

.....niceeee

Nov 23, 11 at 8:17pm
bleachking666

Get a Wildcard, Zoma, And a Overkilling Machine.

Oct 24, 11 at 10:58pm
SpikyHead55

ya thats fine,as long as it has omniheal and megaheal/meditation,ull be fine

Oct 24, 11 at 12:56am
Metal Shadow

Then I can Use Hawkhart 3. It is a Pure Heal set.