Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Oceania » Game Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: I urge you to register with Neoseeker for the reason that it is much more fun when you can customize your profile, and interact with other members on friendly terms.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 11 at 10:01am

Continued from: here

quote Chelskiman
quote Rikku Chick
to the people getting skyrim, are you guys buying it for console or PC?
PS3 for me.

quote Euphoric
quote walnuts
Received Warhammer: Space Marines in the mail today :>! Jealous Euphoric? hehe I kid.
Puck you Tell me if it's a good single player experience though. I'm considering buying it but will wait until it's a lot cheaper/there aren't as many games I want more coming out within 2 months.

quote walnuts
However, if I do get it, it'll certainly be on PC.
The only way to properly experience a Bethesda game. Mods and all that jazz.
PS3 too.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 14 at 2:18am
pommyadam

I've downloaded and started playing TeamFortress2
feel pretty good that I'm not completely hopeless at online (despite only having it for under a week)
but damn, I get some major lag spikes at times though

what do most of you run at for ping? mine seems to be 'normal' at around 250

Jul 23, 14 at 7:51am
Clief

So I just got a PS4 and got FFXIV, does anyone else have this on either the PS4 or PC? I'm playing on the Odin server and am still new to the game, plus I wouldn't mind playing with some people instead of just by myself too..

Jul 04, 14 at 3:44am
Blood Muffin

Since I lost my job and have no money, I've not been able to buy any new games, but it has given me a chance to bust through my backlog. I finished off Dynasty Warriors 7 and Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2's online multiplayer is ongoing. As of today, I started Hitman: Absolution. Been interesting so far. Not necessarily what I expected, but I am still in the early levels.

May 26, 14 at 5:20am
Hell Fire

Yeah, it's not too bad at all. I actually just wrote a review about a week ago. Xillia is better, but Graces F still does a lot right.

May 26, 14 at 4:27am
Praetorian_Lord

Yo Hell Fire, you're the JRPG guru yeah? Ozgameshop have Tales of Graces F for $20 this week, worth getting?

May 24, 14 at 6:16am
Blood Muffin

Chelskiman, I finally finished Dark Souls! ... no, not 2, just the first one. I told myself I was not going to buy any new games until I went through my backlog and I can finally call myself a supa gamer elite haxxor etc etc and all that crap that the people whom are obsessed spout.

It was alright, overall. As I stated back when I started, I hate getting stun locked by things that are too big for the camera to show. Some of the pathways throughout the game were ridiculous. I liked the online part (including invasions, which I am currently enjoying, now that I know what I'm doing) and overall I liked how it did not hold your hand through everything. Some of the controls, particularly jumping, were just too clunky for me, though.

Solid 7/10 from me.

I guess I should try to get myself into GTA V, now. I am about a third of the way through, from memory, but I just am not enjoying it at all.

Apr 09, 14 at 5:26am
Willow

quote pommyadam
looks like a pretty good video game - realistic graphics

Oh. Ah, on second thoughts after actually reading the content of the thread, I've no idea why I was certain this was the GD. Anyway, title reminds me of when Kyle's dad gets a dolphinplasty in South Park.

Apr 09, 14 at 5:11am
pommyadam

looks like a pretty good video game - realistic graphics

gotta love these thread titles
the GD is the DonBradman thread, and the pictures is the TrentCotchin one

Apr 02, 14 at 3:02am
Chelskiman

Ahh, damn. I'll have to buy it on PS3 then for now then.

Apr 02, 14 at 2:12am
Daimob

Not on PS4 or XBox One...

Ross has been quiet about those versions recently so dunno if they are going ahead or being scrapped...

If it was on PS4 it would have pushed me over the line to buy one =P