Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: I urge you to register with Neoseeker for the reason that it is much more fun when you can customize your profile, and interact with other members on friendly terms.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 11 at 10:01am

Continued from: here

quote Chelskiman
quote Rikku Chick
to the people getting skyrim, are you guys buying it for console or PC?
PS3 for me.

quote Euphoric
quote walnuts
Received Warhammer: Space Marines in the mail today :>! Jealous Euphoric? hehe I kid.
Puck you Tell me if it's a good single player experience though. I'm considering buying it but will wait until it's a lot cheaper/there aren't as many games I want more coming out within 2 months.

quote walnuts
However, if I do get it, it'll certainly be on PC.
The only way to properly experience a Bethesda game. Mods and all that jazz.
PS3 too.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 09, 14 at 5:26am
Willow Vampire

quote pommyadam
looks like a pretty good video game - realistic graphics

Oh. Ah, on second thoughts after actually reading the content of the thread, I've no idea why I was certain this was the GD. Anyway, title reminds me of when Kyle's dad gets a dolphinplasty in South Park.

Apr 09, 14 at 5:11am
pommyadam

looks like a pretty good video game - realistic graphics

gotta love these thread titles
the GD is the DonBradman thread, and the pictures is the TrentCotchin one

Apr 02, 14 at 3:02am
Chelskiman

Ahh, damn. I'll have to buy it on PS3 then for now then.

Apr 02, 14 at 2:12am
Daimob

Not on PS4 or XBox One...

Ross has been quiet about those versions recently so dunno if they are going ahead or being scrapped...

If it was on PS4 it would have pushed me over the line to buy one =P

Apr 02, 14 at 1:54am
Chelskiman

Was it released on PS4, Daimob? I know it's meant to be coming out on PS4 but not sure if it's later or not.

Apr 02, 14 at 1:21am
Daimob

Don Bradman Cricket 14 just released in Australia.

Bought the game myself and loving it. Not the most polished game but considering it's the first in the series it's a really good effort.

Completely different controls from Cricket games of the past and is actually fun.

Mar 28, 14 at 12:15am
Praetorian_Lord

quote pommyadam
$2 for postage is hardly extrotionate when you're saving ~$30 compared to retail over here
and it's free for over $50 anyway
Then why do they do it? And why didn't they do it before?

Mar 27, 14 at 8:33pm
11kgm

quote Chelskiman
I only got it because there's really not much else out there. I played AC4 to death (though I still have to do the DLC as I bought the Season Pass) and the only other games I have are Battlefield 4 which I really only play online with my mate, but he hasn't been on in ages and the other game is NBA which I've installed and not done anything past that. In saying that, I've had Thief for a week and it's still in its wrapper, but that's because I bought Dark Souls II a few days before Thief arrived.
It is okay if you edit it strip the game back in the game hud options or it is too easy like all the loot or all objects you can see automatically there is no skill. But once you strip it back it's okay

Dishonoured plot though the whole bullshit about a plague killing people

Mar 27, 14 at 7:49pm
Chelskiman

I only got it because there's really not much else out there. I played AC4 to death (though I still have to do the DLC as I bought the Season Pass) and the only other games I have are Battlefield 4 which I really only play online with my mate, but he hasn't been on in ages and the other game is NBA which I've installed and not done anything past that. In saying that, I've had Thief for a week and it's still in its wrapper, but that's because I bought Dark Souls II a few days before Thief arrived.

Mar 27, 14 at 7:10pm
11kgm

Thief was rather disappointing from my point of view not a classic