Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Oceania » Game Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: I urge you to register with Neoseeker for the reason that it is much more fun when you can customize your profile, and interact with other members on friendly terms.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 11 at 10:01am

Continued from: here

quote Chelskiman
quote Rikku Chick
to the people getting skyrim, are you guys buying it for console or PC?
PS3 for me.

quote Euphoric
quote walnuts
Received Warhammer: Space Marines in the mail today :>! Jealous Euphoric? hehe I kid.
Puck you Tell me if it's a good single player experience though. I'm considering buying it but will wait until it's a lot cheaper/there aren't as many games I want more coming out within 2 months.

quote walnuts
However, if I do get it, it'll certainly be on PC.
The only way to properly experience a Bethesda game. Mods and all that jazz.
PS3 too.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 19, 14 at 3:31am
Ace3000

I bought Danganronpa 2 and it is amazing hhhnnnggghhh 

Nov 18, 14 at 4:57pm
Mouldy Cheese

quote Hell Fire
I'll tell you what! Hanging out for Dragon Age 3. I ordered in on the PS4 and I'm hoping it will arrive this week. Anyone else getting it?

Yes x1000

BIG fan of the series and have had it preordered for PC for ages. Kinda annoyed that it's only through Origin, ugh, but whatever! The game looks fantastic ^^ I won't get to play it for another week as I'm on site, but then...that whole week is devoted to DA!

Nov 18, 14 at 4:38pm
Hell Fire

I'll tell you what! Hanging out for Dragon Age 3. I ordered in on the PS4 and I'm hoping it will arrive this week. Anyone else getting it?

Nov 17, 14 at 12:37am
Ace3000

When I have the money, I shall be getting Danganronpa 2 for the Vita (I already have the first game).

Also, I bought an old N64 game from eBay. Aw yes!

Nov 16, 14 at 11:31pm
Principality

Hell Fire I have a Let's Play channel on YouTube where I play through and commentate RPGs and other games.

Besides that, not really, no. Life just gets really busy sometimes - so it's hard to make time for everything. D:

Nov 16, 14 at 11:21pm
Hell Fire

quote Principality
Hell Fire And to think that was so long ago now. Crazy times!
Way too long. That was around the time we were doing CNW too. I miss those days.

You got much time to play RPGs these days?

Nov 16, 14 at 10:56pm
Principality

Hell Fire And to think that was so long ago now. Crazy times!

Nov 16, 14 at 9:44pm
Hell Fire

quote Principality
Hell Fire Whoa! You can't get internet there? That's crazy! I would die without a proper internet connection!
It's not easy.

I'm playing through Shadow Hearts again. Up to Covanant now. I love that game. I was just looking through all of the awesome conversations we had back in 2005. Good times. I miss that crew.

Nov 02, 14 at 1:59am
pommyadam

I've had FM15 on steam for around a week (or 8 days) and already plundered 27 hours into it
not bad for a game I wasn't originally planning to get till Christmas

I might have a problem

Nov 02, 14 at 1:28am
Ultimaodin

Wait there is a game called Tapped Out? I always associate TappedOut with the site for Magic The Gathering deckbuilding XD

With semester almost over I have finally started the backlog of games including Tales of Xillia (the first one). Still on Chapter 2 and level 44 (I may be a bit overpowered). I have the game set to hard mode. Is there an evil/chaos mode to this one? I beat Graces f on chaos. Not having the higher difficulty option makes me sad.

Also story so far is better than Graces but the combat is not as good in my opinion.