Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Oceania » Game Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: I urge you to register with Neoseeker for the reason that it is much more fun when you can customize your profile, and interact with other members on friendly terms.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 02, 11 at 10:01am

Continued from: here

quote Chelskiman
quote Rikku Chick
to the people getting skyrim, are you guys buying it for console or PC?
PS3 for me.

quote Euphoric
quote walnuts
Received Warhammer: Space Marines in the mail today :>! Jealous Euphoric? hehe I kid.
Puck you Tell me if it's a good single player experience though. I'm considering buying it but will wait until it's a lot cheaper/there aren't as many games I want more coming out within 2 months.

quote walnuts
However, if I do get it, it'll certainly be on PC.
The only way to properly experience a Bethesda game. Mods and all that jazz.
PS3 too.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 14, 15 at 10:56pm
Ace3000

So I bought Steins;Gate today. However, I won't be able to play it for another 400 minutes because my internet is utter shit.

(First World Australian problems: Super slow internet)

Jun 14, 15 at 9:02pm
kgm

Jun 07, 15 at 10:37pm
Blood Muffin

quote Chelskiman
I'm more excited for Dark Souls 3.
Came here just now to post about it.

Dark Souls 3 "leaked" "screenshots" (if either of those are real) look interesting. Sort of like the bridge between Souls and Bloodborne.

I also finally finished DS2. Look, not a great game overall. Far too varied a experience for me, and too much bad to balance out the good.

Jun 05, 15 at 8:41pm
Hell Fire

I'm more excited for Xenoblade Chronicles X, but no idea when that's coming out.

I just built a cabinet to house all of my game consoles. I have all 5 set up, connected to my TV at the moment (I had to buy a couple of switches so they can all connect). It's awesome, I'll take a photo when it's painted and the LEDs are in.

The consoles are PS2, PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U.

I have a Gamecube but consoles with composite cables don't have a high enough res for my HDTV, and they turn flickery and black and white. I have component cables for my PS2 and Wii, but Gamecube Component cables cost over $200. Unbelievable how rare they are. If I want to play it, I'll have to use my smaller TV

Jun 05, 15 at 8:36pm
Chelskiman

I'm more excited for Dark Souls 3.

Jun 05, 15 at 8:34pm
Hell Fire

Looks good. Fallout 3 was amazing. It was the first real open world game I played and it had some of the most memorable moments for me. Hopefully FO4 can create that, and provide something new.

I'm still busy playing the Witcher 3. Badass game I tells ya!

Jun 05, 15 at 6:34am
Jesus

Fallout 4 everyone. Get hype.

May 15, 15 at 6:39pm
Chelskiman

quote Blood Muffin
My sister has a PS4, so I will hopefully get around to playing Bloodborne sooner rather than later. She said it was not all that great, though I don't really trust her.
It's a great game, and one I think you'll have fun with. Don't listen to your sister.

Yeah, that's been a big complaint of Dark Souls II. Just throwing waves of the same enemy at you and calling it "difficult".

May 15, 15 at 4:00pm
Blood Muffin

My sister has a PS4, so I will hopefully get around to playing Bloodborne sooner rather than later. She said it was not all that great, though I don't really trust her.

My main issue with DS2 at the moment is that rather than give you enemies that you have to learn, and maybe die to a few times, before you can beat them, the sequel seems to just throw a handful of enemies at you at the same time, and just go 'good luck dickhead'. And golly, the tracking for enemy attacks is bullshit.

May 15, 15 at 5:07am
Chelskiman

quote Blood Muffin
I got Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Edition on Xbox One Chelskiman. So far, not all that great, if I'm honest, but it certainly looks great and is in glorious 60fps.

Also been playing AC IV: Black Flag on XB1. Looks so great compared to the 360 version. New smog/smoke and lighting effects are glorious.
As far as the Souls series goes Dark Souls II is the worst of the three. I played it a fair bit when it first came out, but I ended up going back to Dark Souls after a few months. Should have got a PS4 so you could play Bloodborne.